Chapter 7

chapter 7
Carter's POV

The First Day of VidCon
My Schedule:
11:00- Wheezy Waiter (LIVE)
12:30- meet and greet Weird and
Weirder/Vlogbrothers
1:00- Tyler, Shane, Troye, and Joey's panel
2:00- Jon Cozart Live show
Con closes at 8:00

I told Pete the times for the panels and stuff that I'm involved in as well as the stuff I told people I would try to see. I went to the bathroom and got dressed into purple/black cutoffs and a black polo. I left the bathroom and put on my red converse. Pete had on a black t-shirt and jeans. We walked to the convention center , that was about 3 blocks away. We went through the guest entrance and I went to mainstage where the WheezyWaiter sketch was being filmed with John and Hank, the British twins: Jack and Finn, and Freddie Wong.We filmed a good chunk of it yesterday, like where John and Hank get poisoned (again). They told us it was time to start and John and Hank went onstage to "introduce" Criag. They go on stage and when he doesn't show up so they go backstage to "look" for him. The clip we shot yesterday started playing.
Video Clip

"Dude you really need to stop doing this," John said.
"Yeah," Hank said, "this is the second time you've done this."
"Do you want some?" Craig asks. John and Hank nod and say some form of okay. "sugar?" he asks as he is pouring the coffee. "Yeah, sure" the two of them said separately, "Just no rat poison," Hank adds as Craig inadvertently puts ant killer in their coffee. "Let's go," John said beore the waked out of the room.

End of Clip

    John and Hank walked back on stage and Hank said, "Now presenting-" and the both fell to the ground. Craig runs on stage and says "Oh no no no no no no no no no no no, not again!" i walk onstage and shout "Vloging Buddy! Where are you Vlogging buddy?" I trip over John and look down "Oh dear," I said, "You should really stop making people coffee."
    "What am I gonna do?" Craig asked frantically.
    "I know a place we an hide the bodies," I lean in closer and say "I know a guy who can get rid of these witnesses."
    "No, no, no, no, they're dead....AGAIN!"
    "then do what you did last time," I said simply.
    "Why didn't I think of think of that?"
    "Because I am a genius," I said, " and hurry up these bodies are starting to stink. I think Hank forgot to put on deodorant."
    "I better go then." Craig runs off stage and I sit down  on John's back until all the clips are shown.
1st Clip
    "Jack, Finn go to the mainstage STAT!" Craig says breathing heavily before running off again. "Seriously, who the f*** is that guy?" Finn asked. "I haven't the faintest," Jack answered. the two them continue to eat their candy.
2nd Clip
    "Freddy, it happend again hurry!"
    "Okay, just promise you will never make me coffee, like ever," said Freddy Wong
    "Absolutely."
More clips show
after they end
    I took a look sidestage to see all of the YouTubers that came to VidCon piled backstage. I stood up from John's back and said, "Well?"
    "there should be more people here?!?" Craig says dramatically. Freddie ran onstage and said, "I wasn't sure if this was enough, but this is the best I can do." Then all of the YouTubers sidestage came out and Craig fake gasped. "You should all know this song so sing along and save this guys."
Craig began to sing:
Do you wanna build a snowman
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
come out the door
it's like you've gone away
    John and Hank began to stand up and sing along. Do You Wanna Build A Snowman was playing throughout the building. Then we all screamed "WELCOME TO VIDCON!" I look sidestage to see Pete just beaming at me.