Chapter 14

chapter 14
Carter's Point of View
3 Weeks Since the React was filmed
2 Weeks Before Tour

    Tyler and I were going to Montana to visit Hank and Katherine. Pete was on tour with Paramore, and Sawyer was visiting her family in Colorado. I haven't seen Hank since the day of the React and neither of us know how I've managed to keep Pete from seeing the video. Both of us are waiting for the react to come out. In the words of Red Riding Hood, I'm excited and scared. I have no idea which one is being posted, but I know I'm in the one going online tonight. Those Fine Brothers, full of unnecessary surprises. Tyler and I were exiting the plane and I immediately called Hank. "Hankers we're here!"
    "Awesomesauce. I'm a little bit late, sorry boo," Hank replied.
"See ya!" Before I ended the call I could hear Hank start a sentence, oh well, it can probably wait til he gets here. Tyler and I found some cozy airport chairs and began to compare Twitter feeds. People were still tweeting about the timing of everything that went down, mentioning me and Patrick in tweets with their opinions on my relationships. At first there were two hashtags trending on the topic #teampete or #teampatrick. Even Michael Buckley and Phillip DeFranco were asked to talk about it. I remember seeing what Buck had to say, it was funny but I couldn't laugh- "So you guys asked me to talk about this and I really don't want to hurt any of the feelings of those involved but it's been a big thing and I emailed the main person in the situation before hand to get the go ahead, so here it goes- popular youtuber of weird and weirder fame, Carter Marin announced her engagement to Pete Wentz, that guy from Fall Out Boy, and let me just say those two are so good for eachother, seeing them interact at VidCon made my cynical heart smile, congrats you two! But here is where it gets fucked up as hell, everyone watch the Boston Harbor because tea will be spilled, Patrick Stump, another guy from Fall Put Boy, the one with the vocal chords, released a video, on the exact same day, proclaiming his love for Carter and doing a full on serenade. Okay can I just say nono nononononono no. She is engaged to your longtime bandmate and friend and if you had any respect for the two of them you would leave them alone ya little bitch. The best part though are the comments on the video, and for a while, Patrick responded to every single comment on this video. Every. Goddamn. Comment."
    I began to loose my train of thought until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked and faced Tyler, who was simply pointing to his phone. Motherfucker.....

                                  Youtubers React to Patrick Stump-
                                           Stillaround [cover]