Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Hank's Point of Veiw

    The day of the React....

    John and I were going to be filmed first. We took our seats in front of the back drop and sat in front of the computer and watched the video. It started with a guy who looked relatively familiar sitting at a keyboard. He said,"I dedicate this song to the girl who makes my world stop."
    "Isn't that one of the guys Carter toured with last year?" John interjected.
    "Now I remember thats Patrick," I said as it dawned upon me, he was singing Carter's favorite song, coincidence, I think not.
Go ahead and burn it down
        I'm drunk ad so is everyonee else
        In this devil town
    The video finished and I said,"I have some choice words for him."
    "Oh God, the Hank has been angered," John says jokingly. Benny pulls out a sheet of questions and starts the "interrogation".
    "So what was that?" he asked.
    "That my friends was Patrick Stump being an idiot," I said, slightly ticked.
    "I don't know, I thought it was kind of sweet," John said.
    "You're right about it being Patrick Stump. Do you have any idea on who was seranading?" Benny asked.
    "I'm going to take a wild guess and say Carter," John said. I'm almost certain that there was a visible reaction, Carter is like my little sister and I only want her to be happy, and that guy does not make her happy.
    "What do you think of him doing something like this?"
    "He should know better by now," I said,"He's supposed to be the best man at this thing."
    "Yeah, I definately see why Hank is good and pissed about this one," John chimed in.
    "Do you know how this happened?" I shook my head. "Well what happened was, not even an hour after Carter and Pete went public about their relationship and engagement Patrick tweeted this video to Carter, she has yet to respond. The internet has began to take sides and people are either #TeamPatrick or #TeamPete. How do you feel about the way people are digging into their personal lives and taking sides in a debate that they aren't truly part of?" Oh God, please don't let this be how Carter sees this video for the first time.

Okay so I thought about it some more and I made a commitment to finish the piece so I'm gonna try and finish the piece as originally written, inconsistencies and all because I know you all want the finale.