Hazbin Hotel OC

Name:Rironna
Death:gunshot to the heart.
Perfetion:A paid killer
Sexuality:Bisexual

She was abused in life and in death. She is an overlord of hell just above Vox.

She is very kind but if you make her angry you will wish she was God himself punishing you. She is very fond of Alastor and is kind of shy when around new people because she has trust issues.

She is very formal and likes 80s music and is very much into anime. Also is alot like Alastor in more ways than one. She like to kill and she loves to watch people suffer.

Rironna also likes bow and arrows she has never missed her target. She also is know as the
Chaos Demon because of what she did when she first got to hell. It was like if coffee, Nightmares, and Chaos had a baby and that was her. She is more like Bill Cypher, Discord, Star from star vs the forces of evil, mable, and pinkie pie were all in one.

She had a brother, father, and mother that abused her and she tried to escape from them but she was killed in the process. They had dogs that they would set loose to attack her. She has a distrust for tall women in red dresses and 18 year olds. Her adopted father is Lucifer and she does not trust him even after 10 years of trying he gets no where. But he has gotten her to eat after 3 months.

Lucifer likes you he wants to have her open up so he could get to know her. So he can be a good father. She opens up fine to Alastor, Charlie, and Vaggie. She is scared of people but also not when she on the battlefield. She can be herself on the battlefield and she loves it.

332 words hell yeah love you all my little Roses~