Twilight OC

Hello my little guys gals and non-binary pals! I know, I know I'm late to the movies but hey I thought they were dumb until I watched them and now I love them. So roll with it.
(Normal Fawn is on the right, the Vampire version is on the left)

~About~
Name: Fawn Lovelock
Gender: they/them and she/her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age: 18
Birthday: Wednesday 10/31/1990
Height: 5ft 6in(167cm or 1.6m)
Disorders: ADHD, depression and anxiety. (kinda a package deal with these 3)

~Relationships~
Father: Alucard Lovelock (he/him)(Gay)(Age: 43)(Height: 6'2)(187cm or 1.8m)

Father: Virgil Lovelock (he/they)(Pansexual)(Age: 43)(Height: 5'11)(180cm or 1.8m)

Sister: Cassandra Lovelock (she/her)(Straight Ali)(Age: 21)(Height: 4'9)(144cm or 1.4m)

Sister: Kendra Lovelock (She/her)(Lesbian)(Age: 23)(Height: 5'9)(175cm or 1.7m)

Brother: Xavier Lovelock (he/him)(Bisexual)(Age:19)(Height: 6'0)(182cm or 1.8m)

Best friend: Eli Talbot (they/them)(Abrosexual and Acsexual)(Age: 18)(Height: 5'11)(180cm or 1.8m)

Best friend #2: Alice Cullen (she/her)(???)(Age: looks 19)(Height: 5'5)(165cm or 1.6m)

Best friend #3: Bella Swan(she/her)(???)(17 by the end shes 19)(Height: 5'4)(162cm or 1.6m)

Love interest: Carlisle Cullen (he/him)(???)(Age: looks 23)(Height: 6'2)(187cm or 1.8m)

~More about them~

Hello there! How are you? Good? Good! My name is Fawn Lovelock. I have 2 dad's Virgil and Alucard. My grandmother was always into the theatrics so thats who named my dad, Alucard. Anyway I have 2 sisters and 1 brother the names are Kendra the oldest, Cassandra the second oldest and Xavier the third oldest. I am the youngest, as my siblings call me "the favorite" or "the golden child" but I don't see it in fact I think Kendra is the favorite because she's the oldest, but whatever. She always gets what she wants when she wants it. I get old hand me downs. Cassandra she always keeps to herself. I swear she wears contacts she has almost golden eyes. One day I saw them black! Like pure black. Same with my father, Alucard, he wears contacts to or aleast that's what they tell me. But I swear I've seen they both with bright blue eyes so they must be wearing contacts. I for one have blue eyes like Kendra. But one is alittle lighter because I was attacked by a dog when I was eight. It's was an accident but it was years ago. I'm 18 now almost 19 i have a weird birthday so i kinda joind school late. It's my senior year so time to relax and have some fun!! I just hope I get to make new friends and maybe meet someone I like. But that's just wishful thinking. Eli moved to fork a few years ago, so I get to see them again so that's great! We moved to Forks, Washington because of both my father's work. My father Alucard is in the military and he's stationed here, and my dad Virgil has a job here making and crafting weapons for the local's home decor. My Sister Kendra works as a makeup model in Forks and Cassandra is a writer for a local newspaper and helps out at the local news station. Xavier is a repeat senior so he has to take this year again. But he is working on being a cop one day so hopefully he graduates on this time around. Xavier is learning a lot from Bellas dad, Charlie Swan. Bella just moved to Forks while her mother and her newly married husband Phil goes and travels. She lives with Charlie or Chief Swan. Anyway that's my life so far in this lovely little town of Forks. Bye bye now!

 Bye bye now!