𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐈 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓

┌────── :・゚✧:・゚──────┐

CHAMPAGNE PROBLEMS

└────── :・゚✧:・゚ ──────┘

"YOU PIERCE MY SOUL. I AM HALF-AGONY, HALF-HOPE. I HAVE LOVED NONE BUT YOU."

━ JANE AUSTEN, PERSUASION

━⊱⋆⊰━

┌────── :・゚✧:・゚──────┐
S U M M A R Y
( I dropped your HAND
while dancing left you
OUT THERE standing )
└────── :・゚✧:・゚──────┘

THE LONDON SEASON IS UPON US, and with it comes the whispers of yet another incomparable, although it remains to be seen just how far this beautiful pearl will go without the Queen's favor bestowed upon her. While Miss Marjorie Baxter's family is a relatively unknown one and her prospects poor, her former girlhood association with Viscount Bridgerton and his family has not gone unnoticed by this author.

Miss Baxter's exploits, however, are not the only ones worth reading about this season. Her brother, a Mr. James Baxter, is also rumored to be shopping around for a wife as well, with a stunning five thousand pounds a year. The golden-haired man with no title has set his sights on Daphne Bridgerton, and it remains to be seen if he can conquer the incomparable.

But it appears, dear reader, that Miss Bridgerton is not the diamond we all thought she was, with The Viscount Bridgerton on one arm and The Honorable Duke of Hastings on the other, Marjorie Baxter is proving that even the lowest among us can be hewn into a pearl that leaves everyone around her speechless.

━⊱⋆⊰━