【an enemy?】

"Hey!! You coming?" - Emma shouted from the hall towards the room you were in.
You by the time were getting ready for the day, still not being sure if u shall be here. But since they have no weird and bad plans towards you, Why not ?
Its not like you have anything to lose after all.
Besides if they actually do plan to do anything, you can still run away or try defending yourself.
That girl seems nice , even tho you have no trust in her.
"Im coming!" - you shouted and opened the door and there she was. Smiling widely and getting excited for your sight.
She is such a positive girl that it makes you suspect her and this place even more.

You approached her and she quickly grabbed your arm and ran downstairs with you.
You got a bit scared cuz you weren't expecting that for sure.
"E-Emma where are we going?" - you asked
"To introduce you to my siblings of course!"- She said still running with you.
Emma runned so fast she ended up bumping into Isabella.
"AAAAH!"
You both ended up laying on the ground while Emma rubbed her head.
"Oh dear, You shall watch out next time"- Isabella said and helped Emma stand up.

You were looking at the Woman. Is it.. Emmas mum?
Isabella looked at you and helped you stand up too.
"Im glad you are finally awake and on your feet. Welcome to our house. I hope you would get along with all the children y/n"- the woman said and gave you a little smile.

Everyone in this house seems so nice...

„Alright mum sorry!! now y/n. Lets go!!- emma shouted and ran out on the garden while you followed her.
You saw such a beautiful and large garden. You've  never seen one like this in  your life.
"Ok so this is the garden and now,we have a bigger problem" - the girl said with annoyed voice.
"Bigger problem?"- you asked while still looking around with impression
"Yes,my siblings loves to play tag. They are all hidden in the trees! Aww man!"- Emma said and sat down on the ground.
You giggled a little while Emma tried to find some of her siblings
She found the children and introduced them to you. They seemed very happy to see you. The children were very unique and each one was so different. Asian, European, African, American, black skinned, white skinned, energetic , calm.
They were all in different ages too.
Emma sighed and looked for the last two people left.(yes your husband stfu)
"Emma whats wrong?"- you asked her while approaching her
The girl was looking in the bushes and near the trees "Well there are two more people left , in fact they are my best friends. Even tho they always disappear somewhere"-Emma said.

Two people? Best friends? Maybe they will be my age.. - you thought.

"Oh there you are!" - Emma shouted towards two boys approaching both of you.
"Not my fault we were playing tag!"- the boy with white hair said and smiled a little.
Although, there was a boy next to him. You couldn't clearly see his face, because he was looking down on the book he is reading. He has black hair and is a bit taller then the boy with white hair.

The Black haired boy caught your attention.
The two boys and Emma were standing next to you. The white haired boy looked directly at you a bit confused , and the other boy didnt even notice you were there.
"Ok guys! meet y/n! she is new here!"- Emma said with a happy voice."
"Oh- hey, nice to meet you."You said a bit nervous because u werent a fan of meeting new people.
"Hey! Im Norman. Nice to meet you- The white haired boy shook your hand.
Although. The Black haired guy didnt do anything. He was still staring at his book.
"uhm- *cough*- h-hello?? Rayyy?- Emma approached him and was waving her hand in front of him
"Wake up dude"- Norman said and took his book away.
The boy looked at both Emma and Norman confused and a bit angry.
"Give my book back, i was reading the last chapter.."- he said.
His voice was so pure, and He was very pretty.  You felt a weird feeling while looking at him. A pleasant one. (BYE THIS IS SO CRINGY I CANT)
"Ehem- didnt u notice we have a new family member ?- Emma said with a bit angry voice and made him look directly at you.
You stared at him for a while with a weird feeling all over you. why do i feel that way?- you thought.
"Sorry about him, he just doesnt like meeting new people-"- Emma said. "This is Ray! The smartass of this whooooole house!"- Emma said and giggled a little while Norman started to laugh.
"Oh shut up, You are embarrassing me.. both of you!- Ray said with a bit angry voice.
You giggled a little. Ray really seems like a nice guy. I wish to know him a bit more- You thought
Ray looked at you again,crossed his arms and gave you a "up and down" look.
" tch... i dont feel like meeting new people anyways."- Ray said and ended up Getting away from the group.
Oh wow.. that hurts.
"Hey Ray! Whats wrong with you?"- Norman shouted
"Jeez... Seriously Ray annoys me sometimes."- Emma said and came up to you.
"Dont worry about it, Ray just doesnt like meeting new people and he is a type of cold person"- White haired boy said and touched ur arm.
"Thanks... i dont feel like meeting him anymore anyways."- you said coldly
(DW HE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH U LATER)💀