2

You rubbed your eyes, fluttering them open as you looked to your ceiling. Letting out a yawn you sat up as you look around your room. He's gone again.

Suna was nowhere in sight once again. That's how it usually went everytime.

You rubbed your eyes once again as you swung your feet off the bed and stood up, walking over to your closet. Grabbing your uniform you laid it out on your bed then walked out of your room and to the bathroom. When you went to open the door for the bathroom the handle wouldn't budge. You tried again and realized the door was locked.

"My parents never use my bathroom. What the hell." You whispered to yourself as you banged against the door.

The door suddenly swung open as Rintarou stood before you as he let out a yawn and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why are you banging on the door." His raspy voice spoke as he looked down to you.

"You stayed?" Your eyes got wide slightly as you looked over to Suna.

"I wanted to say good morning to you." He looked away from you as his dead expression returned. "Good morning [Y/n]." He said lowly as he came closer to you this time not looking away as he put one hand on your shoulder before walking past you. back to your room. 

You looked confused at him as you followed him back to your room where you saw Suna grabbing his shirt off the floor from last night and slipping it back on.

"After 6 years of coming over at least 2 times a week to spend the night. You always leave before I'm awake because of some dumb ass excuse you make up, but now you can stay to tell me good morning?" You crossed your hands over your chest as you scrunched your eyebrows looking over to Suna.

"I'll see you at school princess." Suna had a smug grin as he grabbed his shoes quickly slipping them on and going back over to your window and started to open it once again.

"Whatever." You face palmed yourself as you watched Suna go out the window.

You rolled your eyes as you walked over to the window closing and locking it behind him as you let out a sigh and had a soft smile on your lips.

Thoughts of last night replayed through your head as you continued to get ready for the school day. What's going on with him?

You brushed it off as you continued to get ready,
as you made your hair look presentable enough for school. Grabbing your uniform off your bed, you slipped on the the black skirt, along with your white button up, and brown blazer. Leaving the tie off since you never learned how to tie one you put it in your school bag so you could put it on later. You grabbed your school bag then went back over to your night stand grabbing your phone as you walked out your room.

"Mom? Dad?" You yelled as you walked into the kitchen seeing if they had left yet. "No surprise." A sigh came from your lips once you got no response. You didn't bother worrying about it any longer as you grabbed a random granola bar out of the pantry and walked out the front door.

There Suna was standing on your porch as he did every morning.

"Forget something." Was the first thing he said to you as soon as you opened the door.

You tilted your head slightly at Suna as you were confused for a couple seconds, until you finally realized.

"Shit." Groaning loudly you opened the door again as you ran through the house and back into your room. You grabbed your practice bag sitting right next to your door as you quickly jogged back through the house opening the front door once again.