3

Suna didn't talk to you for the rest of the day as you passed each other in the halls and he wouldn't even dare make eye contact with you. Usually you'd two sit with each other and the rest of the volleyball team at lunch, but like he usually did when he got in his moods, he sat with a random girl that would probably be his next victim tonight. You looked over to the table where Suna and the girl were seated, she held onto his arm softly as she was laughing while he just sat there as if he didn't even want to be there. The annoyance was clear on your face as you just rolled your eyes and looked back to the boys at the table.

"Suna get mad at you again?" Hitoshi said from across the table as he picked at his food.

"Yup." You groaned as you rested your chin on the palm of your hand. "He saw Osamu texted me then just got pissed off for no reason."

"Maybe he's jealous." Atsumu shrugged.

"Jealous, for what? Suna's just like that, he craves my attention all the time for some reason." You huffed.

"I wonder why." Aran muttered under his breathe as he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Letting out a small sigh, you turned your gaze back over to Suna as you longed for his usual presence. You watched them both as the girl continued to try talking to Suna, you noticed he only gave her one worded answers as he did with every other girl, well besides you. Suna took out his phone while the girl continued to ramble on, you soon felt a buzzing in your blazer pocket as you grabbed your phone looking at your screen to see a text from Suna.

Rin❤️

Rin: hey

Hi

Rin: sorry about this morning

Read

You rolled your eyes as you read the text, and put your phone back into your pocket. He always did this every time he got mad. He'd throw a fit in the morning and by lunch he'd come crawling back to you asking for you to forgive him saying it wouldn't happen again, but it always did. Even if you did miss him, you weren't going to give in this time.

As you looked back up to were Suna was sitting before you noticed he wasn't there anymore, as the girl from before was now sitting alone.

Where'd he go so fast.

You looked around the cafeteria confused as you soon felt a familiar large hand on your shoulder.

"I'm getting left on read now." Suna teased as he sat down next to you.

The table went quiet as the boys looked between you and Suna, while you just stared at him unamused.

"What's with that face." Suna put his arm around you as he pulled you closer into him. "I said I'm sorry."Soon enough Suna looked to you as he had an apologetic expression on his face, being serious this time.

"Fine." You sighed silently as you pulled from Suna's grip.

"See, you can't stay mad at me." Suna grinned as brought his face closer to yours. "Why don't I make it up to you." Suna pleaded while grabbing onto your wrist.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" You huffed as you looked down to your lap and back up to Suna, locking eyes with him.