the date

you couldn't stop thinking about suna and what happened the other day, you wanted him you wanted to taste him you craved him, the way he made you smile bf laugh you hadn't been that happy in a while he stuck up for you and if we're being honest it turned you on, ding* you got a message that snapped you out of thought, when you read it your face lit up.  

THE PLUG:
hey princess if your not
busy to night you wanna
go on a date.?
ME:
i'd love to, but ware are we going

THE PLUG:
you'll see just ware something comfortable... i'll pick you up
at 8

you were about to text back but then your boss called you over and you had to get back to work, a couple hours have passed now and you had an hour to get ready, you showered and then got dressed you ware something simple, black riped jeans with a white shirt and black high top converse, then the door bell rang when you finished putting on your shoes
"hey princess.. you look pretty" he said while looking you up and down, you got shy when he did, your were a blushing mess at this point, he smirked and then got closer to you and kissed you, then you kissed back.
"are you ready to go cutie" that made u you ig even more red you forgot how to speak so you just nodded, you locked the door and you two got in his car surprisingly it didn't smell like weed,
"you want to play some music" he then passed you the aux cord, your played your aesthetic playlist that const of artists like lil peep, artic monkey, chase atlantic.,etc

you then pulled into an abandoned parking garage and he drove to the top he had one hand on the wheel the other on your thigh you stared at the way he was turning the wheel with one hand it turned you on. he could tell it was because you moved your legs closer together, you got to the top he got out the car and jogged to open your door you then got out and seen the city it was breath taken, suna then came and hugged you from behind you then put your head on his shoulder and looked up at him he looked so hot.
the way the city lights reflected off him and the wind blew his hair.
"take a picture it would last longer"you laughed at his comment then pulled out your phone "i think i will"you and him took a lot of pictures funny, playful, and some simply smiling, you haven't felt this happy in a while then he put his hands on your waist and you looked in each other's eyes the wind blowing lightly,
"i've never met someone like you, i've like you ever since high school, that day you slapped me and the twins for looking at your ass that one time, i knew you were different because your the only girl that had the balls to hit us, but i couldn't tell you how i felt, so i've tried to stay in touch and hopefully one day i could call you mine" before you could say anything his lips met yours you kissed back immediately, he pulled you closer to him, that one kiss soon turned out in to a make out, his hand slid up your shirt, you then pulled away "did i do something wrong" he then moved his hands "no no it's just i-i don't really like the way i look and i just don't want you to feel disappointed and also i kinda don't want my first to be here" his eyes widened "your so pretty and sexy you have nothing to be ashamed of luv....and what do you mean first" you then looked down at the ground in embarrassment "i've never had sex before, partly because of my insecurities and i definitely wasn't finna loss it to my ass of an ex....i i feel like i'm going to be so bad"
he then kissed you again and hugged you
"there's alway a first time for everything but your insecurities..there bull shit cause your amazing" you smiled and then looked up at him "it's not that in not ready i just didn't wanna lose it to him" he then smirked and kissed you again "well then wanna head back to your place and let the night live on.... and if i'm honest i have nothing to compare it to cause it's my first time to".......