Daddys little girl

It's been a couple of days sense you and suna have seen each other last, you and him have texted getting to know each other more, you felt your self be more happy and felt lighter, you found yourself smiling a lot more work got less stressful and well orgasming was a lot stronger and felt so much better.

you got home from work, cleaned a little and got into underwear and a long t-shirt then your phone rang it was a face time call from suna, you answered and set up you phone on your desk so he can see you and you can see him, he was in his room with his purple leds on just bright enough so you can see him, he was shirt less and also had you propped up on his desk.

"damm, baby you look amazing" he said with a smirk, it made you red,
"aww your cute when you blush i love how easy it is for me to do that" he said with the same look on his face
"i- so how was your day" you ask while covering your face so he can't see your blush, but when you did you exposed your lower half he seen you in your underwear and felt him self get hard "it was uh good but even better now, but um i like that shirt it looks kinda familiar don't you think" he was right it was actually his shirt you washed it and kept wearing it cause you liked it and how it reminded you of him and that night "oh yeah, it dose that's crazy." you said looken back at him "why don't you show me what's under it." after he said that you felt your self get horny looking at him in that state and the things yall did the other night you couldn't stop thinking about it him, how you crave him, his touch, his taste. you pulled your arms in the sleeves "you know you don't have to if your not confirmable, i wouldn't want you to do anything your not ok with" you loved the way he was so considering of how you felt with things like this. "I know, but i'm fine with it just don't take a picture please." you asked and he shook his head yes, you took off the shirt exposing your breast, you felt a little shy and you felt your nipples begin to harden as the air hit them you can now see the bulge in his sweatpants, "no need to get shy you look so pretty baby don't cover please." when he said that it gave you butterflies because he didn't judge you on the way you looked, "baby," he said "yeah" you asked while looking at him "have you ever done freaky things over the phone?" he asked "no not really why?" "well i was wondering if maybe you wanted to try"he asked "yeah i'm always up for new things, so what do you wanna do?" "well, i wanna instruct you, i wanna see you touch your self how i want,  what daddy wants." you instantly felt your self get wet "yeah i'll be a good girl for daddy," he smiles at the fact you called him daddy "that's a good girl, i want you to squeeze you nipples play with them baby," you did as he said you took the shirt off completely and moved your hands gently across you nipples you felt them get hard you squeezed and played with them you felt your self get wetter and wetter, you looked at suna and you could see him start to touch him self though his pants you start to softly moan "fuck,baby your so hot look you made me so hard,now i want you to keep you right hand to play with your boobs while you take your left and start teasing you pussy." you did as he said he watched  watched you and loved every second of it, he then took off his pants along with his boxers, you can see his dick how long and thick it was the way his hand glides up and down it slowly as he watched you, "baby, take off your underwear (i don't like the word panties it's just weird sorry) you did as you were told "now put your legs on the desk so i can see," you did you were a bit shy but it's a little far into the game now but you did as you were told you put your legs on the desk he could see how wet you were "oh fuck baby your so wet for daddy , start touching your clit for me baby, keep the same paste as me and if you feel your self get close stop don't cum till daddy says so is that under stood princess" "yes daddy," you and him both started slowly touching yourselves, soon after he started to go faster so did you your moans started to get louder with the more pleasure you felt the fast he went the faster you did and the louder you and him got his moans were so hot the way he said fuck while throwing his head back "baby, i'm close let's finish at the same time ok." "o-ok" " on the count of five ok one......two.....t-three...two ..one f-FuCk" you both cam at the same time, and cleaned up and talked till you both fell asleep on the phone.