The night to remember

you got back to your house, you and suna were now in your room he pulled you in close by your waist, he whispers in your ear "just relax princess, and let me treat you like a queen" he began to kiss your neck softly then he started to suck on your neck it felt so good the way his tongue and lips moved on your neck you lightly moaned gripping onto his shirt, he got more turned on by it he pulled you closer to him he moved you to the bed laying you on your back, he then pulled your shirt and looked at you to see if he can take it off , you shook your head yes he took off your shirt you got shy and tried to cover up he moved you hands out the way "don't be shy princess you are so gorgeous" he kissed your lips and then moved down to your neck again slowly kissing his way down to your breast he un clipped your bra and kissed your nipples an began to suck on then his tongue moved in circles and his other hand played with your other nipple it made you feel amazing you began to move your hips he was in between your legs go you were grinding against him, you felt him get hard you could feel his dick it was big, he started you kiss down till he reached your pants he looked at you before he proceeded you shook your head the then un buttoned your pants and took them off he kissed your inner thighs and leaving hickys, he took off your underwear opening your legs but he began to like your clit your moans turned him on even more he began to suck on it and lick all around it, you were close to climax at this point he then stopped you looked at him, he took off his shirt and pants and underwear, he pulled out a condom, he then got on top of you again "are you sure you wanna do this we can stop if you want" "i'm sure i want this, i want you" you kissed him he stood up and put the condom on, he was at your opening he rubbed his tip on your clit and began to slowly put it in, it hurt a little bit but he was gentle till you got use to his size when you were ready he began to move faster, you were moaning and he loved that he made you feel this way he loved the way you made him feel he also began to moan and throw his head back as he and you were close to finishing he moved faster you can here his balls hit your ass and it just turned you on more "r-rinn i think im g-going to c-cum" your walls began to tighten up "just a f-few more secons baby we c-can finish together" after a few more seconds you both finished together you both breathing heavy he kissed you before heading out to the bathroom, you put on your underwear and his shirt and walked to the kitchen for some water it was a little hard to walk straight at first.

a couple minutes later you felt arms wrap around your waist it was suna "so that's ware my shirt went" "oh sorry do you want it back" "no no it looks better on you anyway" you kissed him and he kissed you back "wanna stay the night" "yeah wanna go cuddle" "yes"