Chapter 5

This chapter contains smut 👩🏽‍🦯                      
- begging
- dom reader
- orgasm denial                                                - overstimulation                                              - light bondage
Again I think that's all let me know if I'm wrong or I missed some

"How do we know you aren't lying" asked Dabi, who still didn't seem to believe you.

You rolled your eyes and sighed, annoyed at how hard this was to convince them,

"I'll prove myself. Give me any task and I will do it." You turned to Shigaraki and smirked, "I will even kill someone if you need me to"

They both sat silently, watching you to try and figure out your true intentions,

"Ugh if not I can always go back to the headquarters and tell them where your little hideout is"

"And what makes you think we would let you live" challenged Dabi, meeting your cocky tone.

Clicking your tongue you smiled and the same familiar black cloud-like shadow appeared surrounding you. They watched you disappear.

Dabi was about to turn around when he felt a cold blade against his throat and your low chuckle coming from behind him.

"I think you forgot who I am," you said, moving the knife away from him.

Dabi turned around to look down at you, lifted his hand, and grabbed the knife, melting the blade. A serious but cocky expression on his face.

You frowned, "no fun"

Before Dabi could speak Tomura interrupted, standing up and walking towards the door, "I'll come up with someone for you to do, in the meanwhile Dabi you are in charge of her"

"Are you fucking serious? I have to babysit?" Dabi replied, but was completely ignored as he watched the door open and shut.

You and Dabi were left alone, the tension in the room could be cut with a knife but that was the kind of environment you thrived in.

"You don't seem too happy about us working together" you joked staring up at him,

he gave you a dirty look "I'm not"

"Oh come on you know you adore spending time with me,"

"I really don't"

"That's not what you said last night" you replied, your lip curling upwards,

he looked at you, leaning a bit closer to get in your face,

"I didn't even cum"

You licked your lips. Watched his eyes as they scanned your face for some sort of reaction, but all you did was shove him down on the couch behind him.

"You wanna cum? I'll make you cum then"

Dabi smirked as you straddled him, didn't even have time to reply when your lips crashed into each other. The kiss was hungry as if you had been waiting for ages. You could already feel his growing erection under you, which you teased by grinding yourself slowly on to create friction,

You couldn't contain your grin as he moaned into the kiss at the sensation of your motions on him. Deepening the kiss he moved his hands to grab you, lift your shirt up but you pulled away, laughing in between heavy breaths.

Shaking your head at him you spoke "I didn't give you permission to touch me"

"Are you serious"