Chapter 16

You found yourself awake in an alleyway just before the outskirts of the city.

The air was cold and you couldn't feel your lips or fingertips. But as you walked and made your way back to the LOV the sun started to come up in the distance, painted in a pretty orange and pink.

Ironic since the sky definitely did not represent your current mood.

Not only were you basically forced to betray the LOV, a place in which you finally felt free and yourself, who had accepted you for your true you. But you were also forced to walk back to the base.

In heels.

In the morning.

Without your powers thanks to that stupid injection.

Finally you made it to that old building, stomping inside you walked past the rest of the members that were awake sitting by the bar. They all watched you confused.

"Where were you" asked Spinner,

"Were you with a guy??" Asked Toga, making the air more awkward since Dabi was in the same room.

"She's finally back! What took you so long?" Twice spoke.

You pinched the bridge of your nose annoyed at all the questions. You were not in the mood for this. All you wanted was a shower, sleep and to actually decide what you were going to do about the whole situation.

"Fuck off" you answer, flipping them off, walking past Dabi, who you knew was confused behind his straight face.

You walked straight into Tomura's office, you sat down, kicking your heels off, one swinging straight past shigarakis head, nearly hitting him. He managed to duck in time.

How could he properly even see with that hand over his face.

"I got what you wanted" you said, before he could speak you began listing all the information you had gotten out of that man you so easily tied up.

Everything from how he kept some weapons hidden in certain warehouses outside the city, to power enhancing drugs.

When it was finally over you walked to your room, throwing your clothes on the floor and hopping in the shower.

You felt comforting warm water run down your face, along the line of your spine and down your legs. The perfect contrast to the cold you felt before.

And then the tears came.

You weren't sobbing, you kept a straight face and they just fell down your cheeks without you being able to stop them.

Leaning your head against the tiles you focused on your breathing. This wasn't time to be weak. You had to do something, about the children that were already captured.

You couldn't risk getting them hurt, especially when they meant to much to Dabi.

You knew the president wasn't lying when she said she wouldn't hesitate to kill.

She had done it before, when you trained to become a hero.

They didn't care about you, about the children they tortured. They wanted to brainwash and create weapons that's believed they were doing good.

You remembered one kid. You only saw him once, out of the corner of your eye. Burns being covered by bandages. Every inch of his body.