Chapter 4

Don't mind the picture🤣

Continuation...

"Everything going well?"

"It sure did!" Ginny grinned.

"She didn't suspect anything?"

"Nah, I am a pretty good actress,I just blamed it on the house elves which distracted her."

"Did she say anything?"

"After I told her how cheesy it was, she said it was 'sweet'."

He grinned, " Thanks Gin, I owe you one."

She went to the library as soon as class was over. It was empty, aside from the usual students. The note had been straightforward in its description of the library, but now she was here, she didn't exactly know what she was looking for. She thought of her secret admirer why would he be giving such hard clues.

So she thought if you are going to the library you should do work so Hermione sat on her usual place in the library. She spotted it shortly after. It was lying on the table with a single white rose placed on it, covering part of the title. Of course, she knew what it was immediately. As she opened up Hogwarts, a History, it fell open to reveal a small note tucked into the a section titled Apperation at Hogwarts, Or Lack Thereof.

Dear Hermione,

The problem with being passionately in love is that is deprives you of too much sleep.

Get some sleep where you go next.

Love Always,

"Did she get it?"

"Yeah." Neville replied happily, "She looked really excited! Ran off before I could even talk to her though."

"Don't worry about that. The plan is working nicely, nothing to worry about."

"True, Are Lavender and Parvati ready for the next step?"

"More than ready, They are really excited"

"Good." Neville replied "This is getting quiet interesting."

"Hello Hermy!"

She had never seen grins that large before.

"Hello Lavender Hi Parvati."

"So any ideas who sent you those roses?"

"Nope, not the slightest."

Did their grins grow??

"We do!" they said at the same time.

Hermione gapped at them, "Well? Who then?"

They shook their heads meaning no "Sorry Hermy we can't tell. He'd probably kill us if we told you. But he asked us to give this to you." Lavender produced a note from her pocket.

Hermione took the note from Lavender confusedly.

"See you later Hermy!" was all they say after bouncing out of the common room.

Dear Hermione,

I was born to sorrow, to weeping,

My heart suffered silently;

But my means of delightful magic, a spell in the flowers of my years,

Quick as a flash my fortune had changed.

Love is magic, and magic is everywhere. Go to the place we learned the love of magic in our own requirement.

Love Always,