I hadn't even realized, not one bit...

The world we live in is filled with all sorts of mythical creatures. Endermen, zombies, skeletons, spiders and creepers alike. They roam the earth and cause chaos and destruction. It is the human's duty to protect and keep the land beautiful and safe. Some people didn't abide by these rules though, and created chaos and did experiments on the creatures of this world.

They stitched the monsters together to see if they could make an abomination that they could control to do their bidding. Most of them ended in failure, except for one.

He was a tall enderman hybrid. No one knew of his other half except the ones who experimented on him. He was tall and lanky; he had blotches of white on his black skin like a cow. He had heterochromia eyes that shone of Christmas colors, one red and one green.

He was often seen wearing a beige sweater and black pants, as well as a big royal crown sitting atop his head that shone in the sun. His long tail was fluffy and spotted with black and white dots. He had a small mouth and often needed to open his skin to speak, so he simply didn't speak. He tended to avoid most people who came near him, teleporting away when they tried to interact with the hybrid. He made sure to cover his eyes with his fluffy, blotchy hair because he didn't like making eye contact.

He had long cow ears that were half in half like his skin, except blotches were on them giving it a monochrome look. The enderman hybrid also had lots of jewelry on his ears, often finding himself bored and having fun with his abnormal body.

He lived alone in the woods, away from any humans who may want to look upon his figure. He hated when people looked at him, so much that if they looked him in the eyes he would paralyze them.

Currently the tall man was in a flower field, picking his favorite flowers. He wanted to make his house look prettier with a garden. His tail swished happily as he plucked the different flowers in the fields, deciding what colors go well with his pallet.

"OOH! Alliums, my favorite." he plucked the purple flower and put it in his tail fluff, thinking it was cute. As he continued to hum to himself he felt something nudge his ankle. He looked down and saw a cute little kitten at his feet meowing.

"A cat?" he bent down and picked up the tiny animal, it fitting perfectly in the palms of his giant hands. His fingernails were sharp so he had to be careful not to cut the baby animal's skin.

The enderman hybrid perked up when he remembered that he had some raw fish on him that he was going to cook for dinner. He pulled it out and the kitten meowed happily as it watched the tall man plop the tiny fish into his hand. The kitten started eating it and purred happily, making the hybrid soft.

Hypothetical hearts appeared around the kitten and the man put the animal down before walking over to a rose bush and beginning to pick off the flowers. He jumped when he felt a creature bite his tail and raised it to see the kitten hanging onto it.

He smiled and pulled the kitten off of his tail and held the small creature in his hands, giving it a small pet before putting it back down.

"Now you stay," his voice was deep and course when he spoke, but gentle at the same time. The kitten meowed and tilted it's head but sat down. The tall man mirrored the action, bewildered that it listened. "You actually listened. Hmm...how about you stand up?"

The kitten stood up, prancing in a circle trying to catch a dandelion puff. The hybrid giggled and walked over to another part of the flower field, the kitten following in tow. The enderman purred at how cute he thought it was as he plucked more flowers.

"You deserve a name. How about...catboo? Cause my name is Ranboo and everything...haha...I'm so lonely..." The male now known as Ranboo forcefully laughed. He was a lonely giant after all, so maybe a pet could help cure some of his loneliness.

He picked up the clump of flowers he stored in his fluffy tail and started tying them together to make a flower crown. He bent down and put it on the kitten's forehead, admiring how cute it looked. Catboo meowed before shaking their head and biting on the flower crown. Ranboo chuckled before picking up the small cat and walking back through the meadow on his way back home.

As he ventured through the flower meadow he saw a small head run past him only a few meters away. He looked around for any more movement, but saw none. Ranboo didn't like talking with people, and preferred not to even try. If someone did try talking to him he would teleport away, secretly apologizing to them in his head.

"Hello...?" he timidly called out, holding the small kitten as a way of protecting it and himself. There was more movement in the tall flowers when Ranboo saw a tuff of h/c hair pop out within the colors.

"Is someone there...?" A timid voice called back, making Ranboo's eyes widen. He never heard this voice before; it was a stranger. He started to slowly back away when the kitten meowed in his hands, alerting the smaller person.

He saw them walk towards Ranboo and he froze up in fear as the small person walked towards the two. The two stood in front of each other, neither of them making a move. Ranboo took note that it was a girl who had a bandage over her eyes, making it impossible for him to see them. That put him at ease a little bit, since eye contact made him nervous.

"A cat...?" the girl reached out for Ranboo and he started backing up, not wanting to be touched. It seemed like she couldn't see, at least not with the bandages on. "I swear I heard a voice...perhaps not."

The girl sighed before walking away, not getting very far as she tripped on the ground and fell to the ground. "Ow!" She whined. Ranboo didn't even realize it when he moved forward and helped the smaller girl up.

"Are you okay?" he asked, checking her face to see if there was any damage. Just some dirt, it seemed. Nothing that was bleeding as far as he could see.

"I'm okay. I knew there was someone here." she giggled, standing herself up. She dusted the dirt off her clothes and looked to where she assumed the person who helped her would be. She was wrong.

"I'm over here." The girl turned around and gave him a sheepish smile in response.

"Sorry! I'm blind, so it's hard for me to know where things are." Ranboo nodded before realizing the girl wouldn't be able to see it.

"Ah, I see."

"Hmph, I don't." she giggled, which in turn made Ranboo chuckle a little. The joke was funny, and anytime someone made a joke around Ranboo he'd laugh; he loves comedy.

"Ah, yeah. Anyways, I should go. It's getting dark."

"Oh? Is it? I should be on my way too then. Take care of that kitten you have, okay?" Ranboo nodded and teleported away, leaving the blind girl alone.

It took him three hours to realize he didn't ask for her name.

That I fell for you that day...