Chapter 17

Note: I'm gonna for around 1000 words for this book now

~Sabre's pov~

We were all quiet on our way back. I glance at Lucas to see if he was okay after that, he just had a look of confusion on his face. I look back ahead of me and see Rain, "Is Lucas okay, Sabre?" He asked with worry, "He's just confused and trying to figure everything out," I explain to him, he nods his head and went back to what he was doing before.

After hours of flying we got back to the castle to see Inverse at the door with a large bag, she led us inside and placed the bag between her and I. She opened the bag and inside were lots of bandages, small healing potions, and some other healing stuff, she bandages me up first and was quick about it.

After she was done she handed me a strength potion and went to help the others, I got up as well and took some stuff from the bag then went to bandaging everyone else. When we were done everything in the bag was gone and we had just enough, I'm not surprised if Inverse got everything.

A little while later, Queen, Galaxy, Void, Origin, GS, and Alex came back with no injuries at all. Queen was holding a chest and she walked over to Inverse, they walked deeper into the castle to, probably, try and get the chest open.

The rest went to get their armor off then came back to us, "So, what happened?" Void asked with confusion, I explained to them just how we got hurt but not about Lucas since he is still trying to figure things out, and telling them that would make them confused and ask questions he didn't have the answers to.

~Time Skip~

~Inverse's pov~

I was heading to bed after talking to Queen and a friend of hers, they can be loud together but he makes her happy so I'll let it go, plus I can't really stop him from getting in here. I let out a sigh knowing what happens tomorrow and how Queen will react to it.

I continue walking to my room, I don't really sleep here but I'm needed for the next few years. I walk past a darkened hallway and hear a faint insane giggle, I sighed "It is not time to reveal you yet and hopefully not ever," I say in my usual monotone voice then keep walking.

I make it to my room without interruption, like how it should be. I got ready for bed after reading for a little while then went to sleep almost instantly.

When I woke up it was almost the same shenanigans every day, Queen banging two pans together to wake everyone up, drops them, goes to get the food, and I pick up the pans. I don't mind this routine, even tho others would go crazy if it happened every day.

I read a book while eating a muffin and an apple, making sure not to get the crumbs on the pages. Everyone was eating as well and I'm surprised that Queen was eating something other than cake, but besides that everything was normal.

I look over at Lucas and see he was deep in thought, I'm not surprised tho, what would you think if you found out you were part of a strong group of warriors? Sabre sat down next to him and they talked about something, and here is comes.

Sabre got up from where he was sitting, everyone turned their attention to him, "Okay so, I didn't tell you everything that happened in the past few days..." He starts, "Well... hm... when we went to get the sky piece there were these cloud dragons that attacked us but they stopped and said that Lucas was the Sky Peace Keeper," He said in one breathe, while he was catching his breathe the others, that didn't go, were in shock.

Then Queen got up, oh god please no, "Its finally happening!" She shouted, "What is?" Guardian asked her, "Just that-" I stopped her from talking by throwing my plate at her, it shattered when it hit her. Everyone just looked at me, I'm not surprised tho, I'm mainly a pacifist.

I walked over to her and grabbed the hood of her hoodie and dragged her outside, once we were outside I teleported us to the high realm. Once there I kept dragging her until I were with the others, one shacks his head and sighs, "We talked about this," He said with disapproval in his voice, "Oops?" Queen said with a nervous look on her face.

~Time Skip~

We came back after a little while and Queen got a punishment for almost revealing what was going to happen in the nearing future. We walked into the castle, Queen with the most annoyed look on her face, "What happened to her?" Rainbow asked, Queen got out a book and started to write in it.

After a while of writing, she gave the book to them then went to the couch to mope, "I almost said something I'm not suppose to and now I lost my voice for an hour," Sabre read from the book. They look at her with surprised but don't ask questions because she looks mad about it.

~Time Skip to an Hour Later~

Three, two, one... "YES!!! I HAVE IT BACK!!! WOOO!!!" Queen yelled and ran outside to start screaming at everything, I really need to talk to them about a different punishment because this just hurts my ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Slowly backs away* :)

Ok bye!!! *Books it*

- End Queen