Chapter 25

Motivation died again but now I have at least enough to update this... And I finally figured out when I'm gonna end the book, chapter 27 will be the last chapter then there will be an epilogue, I think...

Don't expect this to be long... writer's block is a thing and I hate it... and I don't have the energy to edit it... so if there are lots of spelling mistakes, that's why...

~Alex's pov~

We hear a loud laugh coming from the top of the arena, "I can't believe it took you all this long to figure out what he is!" Demon said through his laughter, we glare at him while he continues to laugh on his throne.

We turn to see some of the others running around with Sabre right behind them, "How do we calm Sabre down?" Galaxy asks, "We either get him way from the berries or the berries away from him," Overseer explains, "I feel like getting him away from the berries might be a bit easier," Origin says with a shrug.

We start to think of a plan while making sure Sabre didn't hurt anyone, "I might have an idea. Sabre can make those ice spikes, what if we can get one of those spikes tall enough for us to climb out?" Time suggested.

Nightmare nods his head, "I know how to make Sabre a bit angry and what he especially gets angry at easily," He says while looking at the demons looking down at them, "You tell us what to do and the rest will help the others, just in case," Overseer offers, we all nod our heads and Nightmare starts to tell us his plan.

~Time Skip~

We ran around the arena looking for Sabre until we found him going after Memory, "Hey, Sabre!" Nightmare calls to him in a cheerful tone, he turns to us and hisses, "How you doing, buddy?" He says in a taunting manner.

He screeched then charged at us, "Sabre, why are you mad at us? For once we didn't do any," Dark says while running, "Yeah, we're not the ones that made you angry," Plague says then ducks under some ice to avoid Sabre's scaley tail.

I turn to face him, "Sabre, you have no real reason to hate us, right?" I ask him, he stops and looks at me, "Do you hate someone else?" I ask him, he stares at Demon and hisses, "What's stopping you from going after him? You're in your element, you can easily go up there and get Demon," Overseer says.

Sabre doesn't stop glaring at Demon, who now understands what we are trying to do, "Go get him, Sabre!" Galaxy says from behind a small wall of ice and snow with enthusiasm. Sabre lets out the loudest shriek before summoning ice spikes once again and climbing his way up to Demon, who is now pushing other demons in front of him and running down the hall away from the danger.

We climb up after Sabre and follow him until we are outside, I see Demon open a portal, probably to the Spiritless World, and disappear into it. Sabre lets out another rage filled screech before running into the nearby forest, "Wait! Sabre!" I call to him but he was already in the forest and out of earshot.

I start to run in the same direction until I was called back by Galaxy, "Alex, we found the others! They're okay!" He shouts to me happily, I run back over to see everyone who split from us running over to us.

As I was looking over everyone to see if they had any visible injuries, I noticed Lucas, "You have wings?!" I say in surprise, "I just figured this out as well!" He says back to me, "It makes sense now since you are the sky peace keeper," Elemental says.

We explain to them what happened with Demon and especially with Sabre, "Lucas, did you know what Sabre was?" Rainbow asks him, "I did, didn't tell anyone because of what he is," He explained, "So you probably know where Sabre might go?" I ask hopeful, "He likes quiet, secluded areas, which is either in trees or in caves," He tells us.

We head to the forest where Sabre ran into and broke into groups, "I hope we find him soon," I say, "I'm sure we will, either we find Sabre or Sabre finds us, that's how it works!" Rainbow says cheerfully, I smile and we continue to look around the forest.