Chapter 8

~Sabre's pov~

The next day, we got ready for our trip to get our first piece. I looked around the room, some of the steves were not going like Red Steve, Dark Steve, Nightmare Steve, etc. Queen had made us some cake and Shadow made some cookies, Queen's cake and Shadow's cookies were the best in all of Minecraftia.

I saw Queen walk over to Elemental, "Control your minion," was all she said and pushed Nightmare towards him, "What did you do?" He asked Nightmare, he just shrugged his shoulders.

Galaxy Steve apparently got Rainbow mad, who was now chasing him with a stick, Alex was checking to make sure that she had everything, and Shark, Moose, and Nathan were trying to figure out what to do if these steves saw us.

I check my bag to see if I have everything I needed, parts for a machine, an iron sword, some wood and cobble, and a journal to document these new steves. I look through the journal at all the steves we've encountered, both good and evil, steve or not, the book just had some basic information about everyone like strengths and weaknesses and some little fun facts about them.

~Time Skip~

We were close to Rainbow City and I saw a giant mountain and a weird looking machine, "Hey Shark where is this Rainbow City place, and what is that?" Light Steve asked while pointing to the machine, "Well, the city is inside this mountain and that makes a barrier so that evil steves and entities can't get inside," Shark explained.

We travelled for a while until we heard lightning and explosions, I look around the mountain to see a rainbow steve and what looks like a rainbow steve but with some black markings on him with white eyes like Herobrine himself, "Oh no, their at it again," Shark said, Moose and Nathan nodded in agreement.

We watched them for a while, "Hey Shark, who are they?" I ask him, "That is my Rainbow Steve and Boss Steve, they almost always hated each other and were always fighting," Shark explained, "I'm surprised that God Steve isn't doing anything," He added, "I just wanted to see how far they would go," We hear a voice say.

I look and see a completely black being with pure sky blue eyes and a pure sky blue circle in the middle of his chest, "Hm... Shark?" I ask looking to where he was only to see him, Moose, and Nathan walking away, "Shark, Nathan, Moose!!" I yell at them and this got the two fighting steve attention.

The two steves looked at us then at Shark, Moose, and Nathan, they seemed to be thinking while Moose and Nathan were about to bolt in the opposite direction while Shark I couldn't read his excretion.

The two steves walked over to them and as soon as they were in front of them, Rainbow pulled Shark into a hug and saying "Sorry" over and over again while Boss looked happy that their old friends were back.

Rainbow pulled away from the hug, "Shark, we are so sorry, we should have supported you, Moose, and Nathan being hybrids," He said, Shark just smiled and the other two just sighed in relief that they weren't mad at them anymore.

~Time Skip~

We went into Rainbow City a while ago and met the steves who live there, at the moment I'm explaining why we are here and what we came for. Everyone was getting along, Rainbow and Blue Steve were with the other Rainbow Steve and a smaller version of him, he seems really happy.

~(Sabre) Rainbow Steve pov~

THERE'S ANOTHER RAINBOW STEVE AND THERES EVEN A BABY VERSION!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I thought as I talk with the other two Rainbow Steves, I always thought that I was the only one. At first, I was nervous to talk to them but Blue went with me and we are teaching each other the powers we have, they can shoot fireballs!!!!! I taught them how to summon water with Blue's help and they taught me how to summon fireballs.

~Sabre's pov~

He did seem happy with learning new powers and meeting another Rainbow Steve. I look over at Shark, Moose, and Nathan to see them talking with Boss Steve, "Shark all I can really say is God Steve was really worried when we found out you left with these two," Boss said, why was God Steve worried for Shark? I heard of a parental bond and I have one with Alex but I never knew Shark had one.

I just wondered what's happening back at home... I probably don't want to know.

~Inverse Queen's pov~

"Hey guys, I'm bac- WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?" I heard Lucas say as he came into the living area, "Everythings fine," Queen said next to me, "EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE!!!!!!" Sky said while running around along with others trying to put all of the fires out, "Everythings fine... and I blame Entity," She said as she ate her cake, "Yep this is normal," I said to myself with a sigh as Shadow nods in agreement.

~Sabre's pov~

I don't think about what is happening there and look around me right now. We leave to the sea temple tomorrow and luckily they had a few empty houses and lots of space, so we could stay the night here and not have to stay in a cave or in the middle of a forest. I look around to see everyone I'm with asleep, I pull my arm out of my onesie sleeve and sigh, "How can I tell them this?" I ask myself. I know I couldn't sleep so I documented the new steves in my journal and laid down in my bed, soon a sudden sleepiness fell upon me and I was out like a light, before falling asleep I saw a Steve that was almost completely sky blue with some white spots here and there with golden eyes. He smiled at me and said, "Goodnight Sabre," and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm alive... I'm writing again... Thank you peoples on Discord for giving me the DeTeRmInAtIoN to write this chapter and I will TRY to update every day because I have nothing else to do so... Please yell at me to update every day because I might forget or I won't have the DeTeRmInAtIoN to do anything. Thank you and please yell at me to update!!!! :D

-End Queen