'Mysterious Rocks' (Bonus Scene) (Bob's P.O.V)

Due to Wattpad removing my book, "F*ck Me Sideways", I'm uploading each bonus chapter into their respective book. Enjoy

Around... around... around... arou--

Let's go the other way!

Flipping his tiny tail, Bob made a U-turn and swam in the other direction in his little fishbowl. Circling his sea castle, he opened and closed his mouth several times.

Blob... bloooooooooob... bloo....... b.

The tall, blonde human had been gone for hours, leaving him all alone in the strange place it had furnished with all sorts of even stranger stuff. He didn't understand. Why didn't the human just get a sea castle like him?

Swimming through it, he appeared on the other side and began his circling again.

Around... around... around...

--Was that a rock? How fascinating!

Swimming down to the bottom, he curiously poked his nose against it.

Yup, definitely a rock!

Swimming up to the middle again, he resumed his circling. Through the glass, everything looked so weird and distorted, but at least the view was nice. He could see the ocean and the blue sky...

But what was that? A bird? Oh, Cod!

Hurriedly swimming to the other side of his bowl, through his castle, he hid behind it so the big bird couldn't see him.

Phew, he thought. That was close.

He thought he had escaped the danger when suddenly, the square thing to the other square thing (they liked squares these humans) he was in opened - a door, he think they called it. One of said humans walked in and he now saw it wasn't the tall, blonde human, but the other one. The even taller one with short, dark hair. It threw those dangly things they used to unlock the door with into another bowl (did they have a thing for bowls too?) and then discarded of something else on a table.

"I'm home," The human called into the empty square thing- the house, Bob seemed to recall them referring to it as.

- He preferred his castle.

Instantly, the furball he had come to know ever since the blonde human moved him here, came sauntering across the floor, smoothing itself up against the human's stiff fins. Ah, legs, that was the word.

"Hi Marley," The human said, leaning down to brush the furball's gills. Funny, Bob thought it was weird the way the furball's gills looked. They looked so... fluffy. Oh, well. Maybe it wasn't a goldfish then. Maybe it was a penguin?

Standing up again, the tall human now walked up to his fishbowl, Bob swimming up to the glass to look at the human's odd face. It was doing something weird, contorting or something... showing him some white things he had behind his mouth.

"Hi Bob," The human then said and looked straight at him. Bob lost interest and began swimming around incircles again. Where did he come from? Seven? Or was itseven...ty-two?

As he begun swimming around, he heard the human continue its weird blobbing, making those weird sounds he didn't understand. Maybe he was trying to communicate with him, but he had no idea how to speak their language.

Just be quiet already and feed me!

"...so you understand why I need your help," The human finally said, and just then, Bob swam past the human and saw it fiddling with something hidden under one of its scales. "I need you to hide this for me. I've given it a lot of thought..."The human pulled something out from under its scales, something Bob couldn't make out. Food? "And I think the best way to do it is with you, Bob. She'll love it."

Bob hadn't paid proper attention, so when the human suddenly dug its fin into his bowl, he got so startled he started swimming around like crazy, especially when the human took his castle from him.

No! His castle! Where was he supposed to hide now? What if the bird came back?!

He watched in panic as the human did something to his castle outside his fishbowl, stuffing something in there. Again?!

Then, the human surprisingly enough put his castle back down into his bowl again, squishing it into the stones where it belonged.

My caaaastle!

Happily, Bob swam into it, then out of it, then quickly back in again when he found something very strange in there. Something oddly shaped, hard, and... shiny?

"Keep it safe for me, yes?" The human said, making some sort of weird reoccurring blobbing thing with its voice. "Good fish."

I am a good fish, Bob agreed.

But as he looked down at the strange item lying in thebottom of his sea castle, he had to admit, he just didn't understand it.

- Why did he have to look after some big, shiny rock?

• • •

This came to me. Please, no questions, lmao.