I Want to Tell You

Similar to Alice In Wonderland's situation, Aurora soon found herself rapidly falling further through the rabbit hole into the unknown. Abruptly the falling sensation ceased as a cosmic light source appeared in front of her brown eyes before silently whisking her through a transparent, cosmic newly formed hole in the hotel suite's wall.Sending her crashing through the portal and landing with a bang, on the hotel suite's floor.

The opening lines to "Rainy Day Women #12 & 35" By Bob Dylan
echoed through her eardrums as she lay unconscious on the floor unaware that she had landed in 1966.
Abruptly the door to the hotel suite opened revealing five men, they were none other than Bob Dylan,Robbie Robertson, Rick Danko, Richard Manuel and Micky Jones.

Robbie's POV

We were coming back from a press conference to announce the start of Bob Dylan's 1966 Tour known as " The going electric tour" previously Dylan was vastly known as a folk musician

We were coming back from a press conference to announce the start of Bob Dylan's 1966 Tour known as " The going electric tour" previously Dylan was vastly known as a folk musician. When we heared a loud bang emeitting from our hotel suite, causing us to further investigate the intruder.

My deep brown eyes scrutinized the entrance to the bedroom, near the right side of the bed lay a woman in an unconscious heap on the black and white diamond floor.

{ Imagine this is entrence to the bedroom }

" What do we have here, Robertson... Another one of your groupies...!" Snickered Richard Manuel .
"Shhh, I think she's starting to stir" I said jovially.

Upon hearing my voice, almost hypnotically she awoke reavaling that her dress had been torn.
Her similar brown eyes tore into my soul like daggers, while her eyes drifted off mine and scrutinized her surroundings before landing on the other men in the room. A wave of familitaty hit her as she causiously spoke...

"You're Robbie Robertson, Bob Dylan, Rick Danko,Richard Manuel and Mickey Jones." Her face turning a crimson red.

"Who are, you ?" I asked incredulously.