♧ 18 ♧

Next Morning

"Mina..wake up. I made breakfast for you."

Mina groans, "come onn get up"
Jeongyeon carries her and Mina clings onto her like a koala.

She brings her to the toilet and gives Mina a brush.

"come on brush your teeth."

"no!." Jeongyeon blushed because she looked so cute. "alright then open your mouth"

"aaaaaaaaaaa"

Jeongyeon brushes her teeth and drags her to the dining area to eat. Mina eats the food happily and gives a peck to Jeongyeon.

"hehe thank you ^_^"

Jeongyeon smiles back at Mina. Jeongyeon gets ready to head to work and Mina is gonna take a rest at home.

Jeongyeon leaves but actually she didn't go to work she went to Chaeyoung's house. She knew where Chaeyoung house was.

Once she arrived, she opens her since it was open. She didn't to barge right in so she called her bestfriend, Dahyun.

She calls up Dahyun,

"hello? is this Dahyun?"

"yes, and may i know who you are?"

"Your friend Chaeyoung is drunk and she needs some help so go to her house immediately."

Jeongyeon takes the lift down and leaves for work.

DAHYUN

"arghh what has this girl done againn."
Dahyun runs to Chaeyoung's apartment and she takes the lift up to her room.

When she reached the floor, she sees her door was unlock. She ran and barged in.

CHAEYOUNG!

Her hand was bleeding it seems like she cut her hand with the broken shards of the wine bottle.

"arggghh stupid girl."

She calls the ambulance and brings her to the hospital. Dahyun waits impatiently outside.

Then the doctor comes out and says, "you're in luck that she didn't cut too deep but if this repeats again she might loose her life, so be careful with her."

"sure thing, thanks doc."

After a few hours

Chaeyoung groans in pain and slowly opens her eyes. She looks at her wrist there were bandages then she glances over her right and sees an angry eagle.

She smiles at her innocently, "hehe hi dahyun."

"quit smilin dude, why'd you do that. Was it Mina again."

"ya.."

"What did she do this time?"

Chaeyoung explains everything to Dahyun and Dahyun just looks at her because she really do anything.

"i'm gonna take some rest."

"sure thing, call me up if you need something."

"hey dubu."

"what."

"Thanks man" Chaeyoung fist bumps Dahyun.

Dahyun leaves and Chaeyoung closes her eyes and take a deep nap.

2 Hours Later

"mmm..argh my back hurts so bad." Chaeyoung slowly opens her eyes and looks at the ceiling. And she smells a familiar scent.

Then the door slides open,

"Mina.."