♧ 4 ♧

"Ehhh???" Mina repeated confusigly.

She stares at the short girl and the short girl stares at the tall girl. Chaeyoung takes her hand and brings her upstairs.

...

They catch their breathe and Mina asked "why did you bring me here? who even are you?"

Chaeyoung explained everything and Mina hide at one corner in embarrassment "ehhhhh so embarrassing...."

Chaeyoung chuckled and pinches Mina's cheek and it becomes bright red, "y-y-yah!!" she shooks chaeyoung's hand off her cheek.

i think i might get a nose bleed looking at this girl

Chaeyoung covers her nose, she was so happy. Just as she was about to say something the bell rang and both of them ran back back to their classes.

....

After class, Chaeyoung walks out of her and she sees Sana and Mina together. Sana turns around and looks at Chaeyoung  and she signals her to call her later.

When she reached home she called Sana as she asked to.

....

Sana- bold
Chaeyoung- itallic

Hey

Chaeyoung-ssiiii hello!!

So whats up why did you asked me to call?

ahhh, about that well my girlfriend is out working today and she said that she will come back home late.

Aha okay

soooo.... im thinking you could come over and you know do your thing.

you have a gf why would you do this

5,000$.

arghhhh fine tell me the location i will be there.

--End Call--