♧ 3 ♧

morning ☀️

I stretched my body as I slowly slide down the bed and crawled to the toilet to fresh up after that I went to my study table to check my phone and I was shocked.

pengu.mina 20 missed calls

20?! I was panicking I didn't know what to do so I just ignored and went to school.

I study at xxx high school and I'm 18years old I know having sex at 18 hard to imagine.
I need the money for my own living and I don't really care about others because they don't even know about me.

I walk to my locker and changed my shoes, I went to my classroom and sat down at the last seat  beside the window. Then someone slapped on my back.

"HEY! Chaeng!" I winced in pain and I gave her a death stare.

"YAh! Jeongyeoneonni that hurts..." as I rub my back.

"aigooo look at you."

Jeongyeon my childhood bestfriend she knows everything about me even me giving pleasure to others for money and even me being a popular "Instagram baddie"

You heard it right I'm a Instagram baddie.

Everyone at school knows me and how my attitude is but no ones know my secret

well back to the story

Jeongyeon sat beside me and time passed  like usual till lunch time. I went to the school's store and I was waiting in line then I heard whispers which made me smirk.

girl 1: "yah yah loom at her she's so handsome"

girl 2: "oh my gawd I know right she's so flawless and her pictures are sopoo perfect in Instagram"

girl 3: "she's okay."

Then upon hearing from the other girl I turned my head to see who it was and the others girls were blushing except her then I shouted.

"EHHHHh!!! it's you!" I was so shocked because the girl was

pengu.mina....