Chapter 6

Trip In Mm

Bre Pov :

         I Walked Over To The Group Of Boys Sippin On My Sprite .

        " Hey Ya'll "

        They All Replied or Nodded In Response .

        Que Introduced Me To His Friends . They Were All Cuties .

        The First One Was Lightskinned He Had Long Curly Hair nd Some Wide Lips . His Name Was Birdie .

        Then There Was A Boy With Some Dread-Like Twisty Braids , Something Like That . His Street Name Was Steel .

         The Second To Last One Had A Low Cut Curly Temp. Fade nd Some Big Juicy Lips , They Called Him Trip .

        The Last One Was The Cutest Of Em All , He Was A Chocolate Color , His Hair Was Shaved Off nd He Had A Nose Ring . He Called Himself Lucky .

        I Got To Know Them A Little Before I Went Back To Niki .

     ****** 3 Hours Later ****** 

        It Was Fun Hanging Out . We Juss Jived Around nd Had A Good Time .

       Then Niki's Mom Started Buggin nd Told Her To Bring Her Ass Home . I Don't Think I Could Handle Her Mom , She So Aggy .

        Earlier Que Paged Niki nd Told Her He Couldn't Come He Had Some Business To Handle . So We Were Stuck Walking Home From The Whole Other Side Of Town .

        We Started Walking nd Talking , Only Making It A Few Blocks Before Niki"s Crazy Mom Came Behind Us In Her Old Ass Station Wagon . She Rolled The Window Down Yelling For Niki To Get In .

        " Niki You Needa Quit Hanging With This Lil Fast Ass Girl " She Yelled Getting Out The Car .

        " GET YA LITTLE BEHIND IN HERE NOW ! " She Screamed Grabbing Niki's Neck Yanking Her To The Car .

        It Was Four Bad Ass Kids In The Car , Two Of Em Only Had On Diapers . They Looked Nasty .

        Niki Climbed Into The Backseat Bawling Her Eyes Out . Her Mom Hopped In nd Sped Off .

       I Brushed It Off nd Continued My Walk . I Tried Playing Games To Keep What Juss Happened Out Of My Mind bt It Didn't Work . I Counted Cars , Tried To Avoid Cracks nd I Even Pretended To Jump Rope .

        A Black BMW Pulled Up Beside Me . I Ainn Know Who It Was Until They Rolled The Window Down nd I Seen Que Sitting In The Passenger Side . Steel , Birdie nd Trip Were Crammed In The Back nd Lucky Was Driving . 

        " Wassup Shawty , Wanna Ride ? "

        " Nigga You See All Us Back Here Dick To Ass nd You Wanna Ask Her That . Unless She Finna Sit On Big Poppa Lap " Steel Said . Lucky Turned Around nd Smacked His Head .

        " Nigga If You Don't Shut The Fuck Up "

        " I'm Good " I Said Walking Away Twisting My Hips Extra Hard .

        They Annoying Asses Juss Followed Right Behind Me . I Stopped nd Turned Towards The Car .

        " What Is It Going To Take For Y'all To Stop Following Me ? "

        " Some Top Would Be Nice " Steel Said . This Time Que Smacked Him .

        " We Juss Tryna Be Good Samaritans nd Make Sure Yo Pretty Ass Get Home " Lucky Said .

        " How About ... " Que Opened The Car Door , " I Walk You Home .. " He Got Out The Car " nd Y'all Punks Come Pick Me Up From Her Crib " He Slammed The Door nd Signaled For Them To Leave .

        " Aight " Lucky Said nd He Drove Off Running A Stop Sign .

        " Or We Can Juss Go To My Place , It's Only A Few Blocks Away " He Said Wrapping His Arm Around My Shoulder Pulling Me Into Him .

        I Juss Kept Walking With My Head Down .

        He Step Infront Of Me nd Turned Around .

        " Let's Go To My Place nd Finish What We Started " He Kissed My Neck Hugging Me .

        OMG , Y'all I Suck . I Haven't Updated In Over A Month . I Know I Know . I Juss Haven't Had Any Ideas . bt I Got Something For The Next Chapter . I Know This Short bt It Only Get Better . By The Way Eazy-E Is Birdie . Larenz Tate Is Steel . Tyrin Turned Is Trip . nd Of Course ( The Love Of My Life ) Tupac Is Lucky .