Chapter 7

Bre Pov:

        Que Opened His Door nd Welcomed Me In . I Walked In Looking Around . It Wasn't Too Bad For Him To Be Living Here By Himself . I Didn't Get Too Look Around Because I Was Being Carried Into The Bedroom .

        Soon As We Got In There He Threw Me On The Bed Climbing Ontop Of Me . We Kissed A Couple Times While He Fumbled With My Dress . He Was In Such A Rush Like He Never Had Pussy Before .

        I Just Laid Back While He Undressed Me . Looking Around The Room I Noticed Alot Of Things I Hadn't When I Walked In . There Was A Nightstand Beside The Bed With A Little Black Book Sitting On It . A Bunch Of Picture Frames Hung On The Wall Across From His Bed . One Was Of Him As A Kid With A Big Goofy Smile , One Of Him In A Basketball Uniform nd One Of Him Graduating . I Didn't Have Time To Look At The Others Because He Blocked My View Getting Off The Bed To Go Answer The Door .

        " I'll Be Back " He Said Before Walking Out Of The Room .

        While He Was Gone I Rolled Onto My Stomach Looking Up On The Shelf Above His Bed I Staring At The Trophies . Some Of The Words I Couldn't Even Pronounce .

When He Didn't Come Back After A While I Fixed My Clothes nd Tip-Toed Downstairs . I Heard A Woman's Voice bt It Was Low Like They Were Whispering .

I Peeked Around The Corner To See A Woman Hand Him A Baby Bag nd A Cute Little Girl , He Turned To Come Up The Stairs I Was Finna Run bt Shit Fuck It .

" Damn Girl , You Scared Me . What You Hiding For Lil Mama ? "

" Where's Your Uh, Bathroom ? "

" Down The Hall , bt Aye Put My Daughter In Her Room For Me ? "

Woah Wait ! Daughter , Damn .

I Just Nodded As He Handed Her Over I Walked Back Up The Stairs To A Door w. Pink Flowers .

I Set The Girl Down Looking At Her , She Really Looks Likes Him . I Wonder How Old She Is , Probably 3 Or Something . Her Hair Was A Hot Ass Mess , She Had Some Nappy Braids All Over Her Hair . Some Of The Rubber Bands Had Popped nd You Could See All Types Of Dirt In It .

I Took Her Hair Down nd Brushed It Into A Ponytail Like I Usually Do Mine . She Cried The Whole Time Which Bugged The Hell Out Of Me . Ain't Nobody In This World That Tender Headed , Gave Me A Headache .

I Don't Ever Want To Have Kids Or They Gone Be At They Dad House Just Like Her .

I Am So Ready To Go , I Walked Downstairs To See Que On The Couch w. Some Chick . Long As They Not Touching I'm Good .

" I See You Busy , So I'm Finna Go . Bye Y'all " I Said Before Heading To The Door .

" Nah Bre , Come Watch This Movie w. Us " I Went nd Sat Next To The Chick , bt She Got Up nd Moved To The Other Side Of Que .

After The Movie Went Off She Left w. The Crybaby Kid . Maybe That's His Baby-Momma .

I Laid My Head On The Arm Rest nd Closed My Eyes . 

I Woke Up When I Felt Myself Being Lifted Off The Couch , Of Course It Was Que .

Just A Lil Something Considering I Haven't Updated In Three Months .