The Leader's P.O.V.

Before I start I have to let you know that blossom is the only person talking in this chapter. So if the writing looks like THIS then someone else is talking. And I created the picture you see myself. It took me a while to make it. 

That's all I have to say. Enjoy~

-Blossom's P.O.V.

If the boys were heroes I think things would be WONDERFUL! I'd be able to focus on school better. In fact we could be associates. The boys are a bit dumb.

Come to think of it, the boys being heroes would be awful. If the villain is a girl, and she knows their 'weakness', then we'd have to step in. And if ALL the villains figure it out then things would go back to how they are now!

Actually, we could prevent it by having the professor upgrade them. You never know.

What if the citizens of New Townsville like the boys more than us!? Then they'd rub it in, and we'd battle each other to see who's better! We might become enemies, AGAIN!

Maybe we could be one big team? No that wouldn't make sense. The RRBs already complain about us girls having 'cooties'. (When we don't)

OMG what if Buttercup and Butch don't like the idea of joining forces!? Then they'd fight each other. Or on battle what if we have to different plans that don't work good together? GASP! What if-

Okay I think we get it. Many things can go wrong. But in simple words, would you want the boys to become heroes?

Um... Sure. As long as Brick doesn't think he's the new leader.

... Okay??

-Brick's P.O.V.

If you and your brother's were heroes, how do you think things could turn out. I want full detail. (Notice how she says she wants full detail but didn't want Blossom to finish)

Alright then. If me and my crew were heroes I think New Townsville would be in good hands. We'd be MUCH better than those puny puff girls. And soon enough they'll like us.

OoOoOoo~

I mean they'll like us better than they like themselves!!!

Says the guy who's blushing~

*Growls*

It's okay, I won't tell.

sigh* There's no changing your mind. It's whatever.

So is that all?

Yeah.

Wow. Just... wow. Okay moving on!

It took longer than anticipated. Next chapter will be out soon!