Butch and... Buttercup?

Butch, since BC isn't here we'll start with you.

*rolls eyes 🙄* Whatever. 

So tell me, what do you think would happen if you were a hero?

Nothing.

Excuse me?

Nothing will happen.

*sarcastically* Could you please specify?

If I were a hero-

If you AND your team were heroes.

... If we were heroes we wouldn't save New Townsville unless:

a) someone was paying      OR

b) we were the ones needing to be saved. Other than that, New Townsville is dead.

... O-okay... so let me get this straight... you think New Townsville will be destroyed under your watch?

That or the citizens of New Townsville will go broke.

Touche. The villains here attack quite often. 

Are we done yet??

Yeah, yeah. Get outta here.

Buttercup P.O.V.

Alright make this quick.

Okie doki! If the...- what happened to you?

Shut up. I don't wanna talk about it...

*Pretend she's wearing the ppgz uniform

*Pretend she's wearing the ppgz uniform.*

Okay then... ANYWAYS! If the boys were heroes what do you think would happen?

I would torment them for as long as their heroism lasts. As a villain in their eyes though. Also New Townsville will become the city of terror, worst than Gotham City. Those boys will NEVER stand a chance of winning a battle. Unless... they join us.

... Right. Well then. Could you please explain the sudden change of looks. You're lookin' very... innocent.

Okay, 1st of all, you know I'm not innocent and never could be. Even if I tried. Second of all, don't you think that question is a bit personal? And your answer to your question: let's just say, I lost a bet and had to suffer the consequences.

I... okay... uh. No?

What did you say child? I couldn't understand, what do you mean by 'no'?

You asked if I thought my question was personal. SO I answered 'no'.

Ugh. Are we done here??

In a hurry again?

No, kinda. I have to use the restroom.

Yes ma'am. We are d-

(Brick) WAIT! There's something important we want to discuss with you ladies!

Hope you enjoyed! If there's something you want me to change or add (or create(like another story)) let me know in the comments.

bye~