Wattpad độc quyền

Authors Note + NEW STORY

Hello Lovelies! Lisa here (obviously)

So if you're re-readers, etc, you probably are aware of the news — if not, no stress!

In the beginning of 2021 I FINALLY started editing this book because god, it needed help. It's been on my to-do list for two years, and for some reason, I started editing during my winter semester.

It used to have 47ish chapters, but it's been limited down to 29 (including the epilogue + bonus chapter).

There were a lot of useless, pointless scenes, so if you're new readers, thank goodness you missed it.

Although, this book is still NOT PERFECT. I haven't read through it because I'm too tired and there's probably things you noticed here and there while reading that doesn't add up.

There's a high chance someone commented on it, so I'm keeping my eyes open for them and will fix them ASAP.

But until those comments come along, I hope you enjoyed this book! And I've got a surprise...

If you're from the beginning (circa 2017, Only You era), we all know Alexandra Hathaway and Ethan Anderson.

We've BEEN knowing them.

When I was writing OY, I knew I was going to write spin-offs. And honestly, I was extremely tempted to write their story first. But someway, somehow, Becca and Michael got stuck to me more.

I needed a break from this storyline and focus on some other projects. I still am, if you're reading this when it comes out.

I have three stories in the works 2021. It's March and I'm ready to write my ass off after exams.

But 2023... that's the year.

That's the year Alexandra and Ethan's story see the light of day.

I have the plot in my notes app already. Every night, before I go to sleep, more come into mind. It's gonna be a shit show, but I'm so excited to write it.

I have the title already (if I'm going to be honest, I've had the title since 2017), but I'm not gonna expose it just yet.

I was hesitant on even admitting this, because I didn't want to get your hopes up. But, I'm a stubborn girl and I'm set on writing their story next year.

Until then, I've got an enemies to lovers book coming out soon, and two other romance tropes I'm excited to share with you.

If you've made it this far, thank you. Writing is my passion, but you all are my motivation. Thank you for the kind words and support, and I hope to see you soon.

Stay strong & beautiful,

Lisa x