Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

1 | The Introduction

Chapter One: The Introduction

"Get your fat arm off of me, Bass," I gasped out, and I felt him moving behind me before finally, I was able to breathe normally.

Right when I was out of his hold, I sat up on Sebastian's king-sized bed. I glanced around his large, bright bedroom before slipping out of his bed and walking to his dresser, where my bodycon, black dress was folded.

When I slipped into last night's close, I heard Sebastian shuffle on his bed behind me. "You're leaving?" He asked, but I knew he wasn't upset. He knew the routine.

"I'm meeting Beth for coffee," I mumbled, not turning back to him as I slipped into my heels.

"Ah, Bethy," he teased, and I rolled my eyes before straightening my back and spinning on my heel. I met his emerald green eyes seconds later.

Sebastian Miller sat against his headboard, his body over the covers. Although he wasn't flexing, my former co-star and somewhat friend with benefits had abs for days and didn't hesitate to show it off when he had the chance.

With his eyes, light brown hair and hairless jaw, he was the poster boy for actors.

But when he wore his cocky smirk, all was put in perspective and I remembered why I always found him annoying.

"You know she hates when you call her that," I drawled out, crossing my arms as I leaned against the dresser behind me.

His smirk didn't lessen as he jumped out of bed, strolling to me. He wore nothing other than his plaid boxers, and I watched him with amusement as he brushed my dirty blonde hair behind my hair—which I straightened last night for Bethany's birthday party.

"You mistake me for someone who cares, Becky," he mumbled, lowering his eyes to my collarbone before focusing on me and widening his smirk. "Stay, let's finish."

"You did," I rolled my eyes as I used my elastic to put my hair in a bun. "Twice."

This time, he grinned. "Plus, as much as I would love to stay, I still have to meet Beth..." I paused, glancing at the time on his Alexa, only to curse under my breath. "Ten minutes ago," I groaned.

He laughed and stepped back as I reached for his lounge chair, where my handbag was resting with my things. "She's gonna lecture you," he teased.

"Shut it." I ran into the bathroom connected to his room. My reflection looked like a mess—smudged makeup around my eyes and my hair an absolute mess.

I spent a few minutes fixing myself up before ruffling through my bag for my contacts. It wasn't long they were in and I could see clearly before I stepped back into Sebastian's well-lit room.

"I need a shirt," I stated, glancing to my cleavage. The top was low-cut, so it definitely wasn't acceptable for a ten-am catch up.

"Maybe if you listened to me last month, you would have your stuff here." I threw him a glare, but chose not to respond as he threw me one of his shirts.

It starts with a drawer with my name on it, and next thing you know, I'm gonna suffer another heartache. Luckily, no emotions were involved in our little pact.

I hated baggy clothes on my body, so I quickly made a knot with the white shirt, so it was above my hips. Looking in the mirror and eyeing my disfigured outfit, I exhaled and grabbed my belongings.

"See you later today?" He asked as I walked to the bedroom door.

I pulled it open and walked out. "I'll see you when I see you, Bass."