Chapter Two

Here, have some eye candy.

Aramina's POV

"Hey, Mia, what's up?"

Shinwoo oppa waved to me as I hopped down the stairs from the bus and waved back at him, but quickly turned around to bid farewell to my teacher as well. Then, once the bus had driven away, I turned back around to see who all had come to pick me up. There was Shinwoo oppa, Ik-Han oppa, Yuna unnie and the Master. Suyi unnie was busy with some concerts and wasn't coming back until a few months later.

"Daddy's working lwate again?"

"Yup. So guess what? You get to hang out with us now!" Shinwoo oppa grinned widely though I just narrowed my eyes.

"By hang out, you just mean that you're gwonna plway your stupid video games and I'm just gwonna sit and stare."

Shinwoo oppa's grin fell and he sweatdropped, but Yuna unnie only giggled and shook her head.

"Don't worry, Mia." She grabbed my hand and we all began to walk away from the bus stop. "Let the boys play their stupid video games. We'll use another PC and watch a movie, okay?"

"Okay!"

I smiled happily and glanced back to see what Master thought, but he just looked as thoughtless as ever. No feelings. No expressions. Nothing. But he'd been like that even in all the stories Daddy told me, so it wasn't a surprise. We continued to walk while chatting and laughing until we reached the internet cafe, where Shinwoo oppa and Ik-Han oppa immediately ran off to two PCs to start playing their video games, and dragged Master with them. Yuna unnie and I, on the other hand, let the boys be and chose another PC to watch the Mulan. Why? Because she was way cooler than the rest of the Disney princesses. Shockingly enough, by the time we were done watching the movie, the boys still weren't done playing yet; Master not even looking bored while simply sitting and watching them. My heart sunk a little. If I'd known that he was going to be doing just that very thing which I hated, I would've invited him over to watch the movie with us.

"Boys." Yuna unnie called out. "It's getting really late now. We should be heading home."

"Yeah, just five more minutes, Yuna!"

Ik-Han oppa replied without removing his eyes from the PC.

"I'm so close to defeating Shinwoo and getting my high score!"

"Defeating my ass! I'm gonna fu-"

"Shinwoo!"

Yuna unnie quickly interrupted him and Shinwoo oppa sweatdropped for the second time today, before returning his attention to his PC and falling silent to devote all his focus to the game. He was probably gonna say one of those bad words which none of my older friends or any other adults liked to use around me. Except maybe our P.Ed teacher, but he would be screaming all his words at such a fast speed that we would barely understand what he was saying.

"Come on, Mia." Yuna unnie grabbed my hand again. "The boys are going to stay here a while longer, so we should start our walk back home."

I panicked slightly and glanced at Master, wondering if it would be alright to leave him alone. But Shinwoo oppa and Ik-Han oppa were there with him, weren't they? I didn't get the time to make any choice when Yuna unnie pulled me out of the cafe. From there, the walk back home was longer than I would've wanted it to be, but we continued to walk still while making small talk, until the sound of low growling and whimpering fell on our ears. We both whipped our heads towards the alleyway right next to us where we could see a man crouching in the corner, shivering and muttering. For some weird reason, I suddenly got bad vibes from that man and tried to walk away from him but unluckily for me, Yuna unnie decided to go and check him out. He didn't react much and remained in his crouched position even as Yuna unnie approached him while I just tightly clutched her skirt, trying to pull her back.