Chapter Five

Puppy v/s Elegance Fanboy. The battle continues.

Aramina's POV

"You're telling me that you saw all this in your dreams?"

Daddy questioned and I nodded. It had been about an hour since I'd woken up in that position on the same couch as Master but I'd simply wished him good morning and headed back to my room to get ready for the day, remaining tense about my dreams. By the time breakfast was over, I'd decided that I really needed to tell Daddy about what was going on. Luckily, or maybe unluckily, Master and Ishii oppa were also listening to us. I'd told them everything I had to share, including how I'd met Edian from my dream in real life. Ishii oppa just looked serious as usual, but Daddy appeared slightly worried and Master still looked as nonchalant as ever.

"Master."

Daddy turned to look at him, at which he slowly set down his cup of tea.

"Perhaps your suspicions about her identity were correct."

"What kind of suspicions?"

Ishii oppa demanded and I winced a little, not really feeling uncomfortable to hear that stuff again. Daddy told him anyway, following which Ishii oppa glanced at me for a second before looking up at Daddy again.

"So you're saying that Aramina is more than likely a Noblesse too?"

Wait, what? I thought there was supposed to be only one Noblesse.

"Not quite." Daddy said it before I could. "Like I'd told you last night, the Noblesse is a single being who stands out from the rest of the nobles. He is stronger than all of them and so holds the responsibility of protecting them. If Master's suspicions about Aramina are correct."

Daddy glanced at me too.

"Then she would be what is called a noble."

"Daddy, that cwan't be possible."

I insisted, even though I didn't sound too sure of myself anymore and Daddy gazed at me sympathetically, before sighing softly.

"Aramina, Master has felt an aura from you. It's very faint, but it's there. If anybody in Lukedonia is your biological parent, then they'll be able to sense the full extent of your aura and recognize you."

"So are you going to take her to Lukedonia now?" 

Ishii oppa asked and I panicked on the inside, wondering if I was actually ready to meet my biological parent, whether they were in Lukedonia or not, when I already had the family I wanted right here. And I couldn't even use the excuse that my biological parent had abandoned me because the latest dream I'd had, had made it very clear that I'd obviously been kidnapped as a baby. Another thing which that dream had made very clear was that my biological mother was dead, which was something Edian had even said out loud. If I assumed that that dead woman I'd seen was my mother and also a noble.

"No."

Daddy snapped me out of my thoughts by answering Ishii oppa's question and I almost audibly sighed in relief. That was not the answer I had been expecting, but definitely the answer I had been wanting.

"With Regis and Seira here, I have forebodings about what Lukedonia currently thinks of Master. Even Edian and Urokai have shown up, that too in front of my daughter. So now is not the time to make any move towards Lukedonia."

I gulped a little when I saw how scarily Daddy's face darkened, causing both Ishii oppa and me to step away a bit; me wondering just how Daddy could go from his usual demeanor of a smiling school principal to a...something. I'd never seen Daddy's true form in battle and even though he didn't make himself sound scary in his stories, that true form of his was not something I'd be too eager to see with my own eyes. He had, after all, literally taken out the eye of a clan leader in the past.