Chapter 3 - Experimentation

The months pealed away slowly consisting of numerous mild and sometimes extreme experimentations with this unknown new "power" of mine. I haven't told a single soul what I could do partly for the reason that nobody would actually believe what I'm claiming to do. I can just imagine  my parents locking me up in a psych hospital praying that their 17 year old daughter comes back to her senses and my case being all over the news "teenager gone crazy", sounds like a Yungblud song if you ask me. Yungblud has given me strength through these long, isolating confusing months. I hope one day I can tell him in person how his beats lyrics and music has physically given me lungs to breath. But what makes me different to the rest of the fans that think the same way? Finishing rationalising this unlikely occurrence, I started to think how I have endless time and endless opportunities. A deadly combination.

The start of Summer was a time that my curiosity took over my subconscious. From stealing expensive goods from shops, skipping lines, stealing money. No one conscious could stop me. With a snap here and a snap there I was able to have anything I desired. Nevertheless, in the end I returned everything I had stolen. Subconsciously the feeling was rotten of processing something that is not yours. Instead, in the mid summer months I would pause time with a finger snap at 4:30am and leave my house (in my heart pjs), to reflect on life and its drastic changes. I would stroll along the beach, sinking my toes into the layers of sand occasionally refreshed by the coming in tides. Sitting down looking at the frozen sunset mixed with bright red and pale yellow shades, a sense of emptiness settled at the pit of my heart leaving me questioning "is there anyone else like me ?".