The Kissing Booth, TH x Reader

Hello, you can call me Sand, and let me explain a little about this book...

This is a book inspired by "The Kissing Booth" If you don't know what that it is, it's a movie on Netflix about a girl that feels in love with the brother of his Best Friend.

First, English isn't my first language and I just started to practice it so if you see any misspelled words, please correct me.

Second, this is my first time writing a story so please don't expect this to be perfect.

Third, this book is inspired by a movie, so it is not the exact movie but it's almost the same, and I'm trying to make this book as realistic as possible but at the same time a fanfiction.

For the reader that is reading this, I hope you enjoy this story and I'm just gonna warn you, I won't be too active with the book.

I expect this book to start this Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021.

Today its:

Tue, 16 Mar 2021

You guys have to see Tom's new movie, Cherry!!!!

Rule #1: Only your best friend gets to know your birthday wish

Rule #2: Never share our secrets with anyone else.

Rule #5: Always do the Thanksgiving wishbone with your bestie.Rule

#6: If you can't tell your best friend about something you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Rule #7: No matter how mad you are at your best friend, you have to forgive them if they give you ice cream.

Rule #8: Best friends must tell each other if there is something stuck in their teeth or on their face.

Rule #9: Relatives of your best friend are off-limits.

Rule #10: If one friend is sick/moody, the other one is responsible for bringing supplies to make them feel better.

Rule #16: When your bestie needs you there, you need to be there for your bestie.

Rule #18: Always be happy for your bestie's successes.

Rule #19: Always go to the same school as your bestie.

Rule #20: Terrible decisions are not to be discussed.

Rule #21: If you see something awesome, show your best friend.