I Don't Like Him.

Harry and I have been best friends since the first day, I met him at school when some guys were screaming at me for some reason, I didn't hear anything that they said because I was too busy crying.

Flashback

Harry was talking with his twin, Sam on the football field while his older brother Tom was approaching them...

Tom

Just thinking about him I get butterflies, his name is always in my mind, those curls of him are gorgeous when the sun reflects in them...

Wait Wait Wait.

"Y/n Stop," I said to myself, I can't be thinking like that! Remember, Rule #9: Relatives of your best friend are off-limits, you cant like Tom.

How I was saying, I don't remember a lot from before high school but for as long I can remember Harry and I met thanks to our moms, they were best friends so we actually grow up together, after my mom's death we have absolutely love to dance, anyway a lot of stuff has happened between now and then, the last thing that I remember it's my mom...

Let me explain, my mom got melanoma when I was younger, every day Harry and I were going to visit her until that day... Harry and I have been going to the dance machine every day since then, Sam and Tom always came with us but they just played games far from us, I always got shy when Tom was around but I thought that it was because he's older.

Present

"Hey Harry, did you saw what Jack-" I couldn't finish my sentence thanks to Harry and his scream.

"Geronimoooo" Harry said jumping to the pool from the roof.

"oh no," I hide my face.

Harry was laughing in the pool while I was mad at him because he splashed me, he got out of the pool and hug me.

"Harryy noo," I said.

"So y'all are hugging without me?" I heard a voice in a dramatic tone, It was Tom, he had no shirt so we all know that the first thing I did was see his abs, "how could a guy that younger have an amazing body?" I thought, well that's what I thought that I did, apparently I thought that at loud...

Harry laughs at me and I look at him with a death glare, thankfully, Tom didn't hear anything so Harry just ignores it but the smirk still on his face...

"What do you want you div?" Harry responds as he unhugs me.

"I'm having a party tomorrow night, mom and dad are leaving for the week," Tom said looking at us, then he looks at me and smiled.

Harry talked so Tom looked at him, Why did I want him looking at me so bad?

"And?" Harry said annoyed thanks to Tom, Harry knew that Tom normally don't want him there so, why tell him this?

"Just don't invite any jackass, okay?" Tom looked serious, I was surprised that he invited us, but Harry just didn't care.

"And what about this one?" Harry said pointing at me, Tom laughs and I wanted to kill Harry so bad.

"Harry!!" I said punching Harry's arm, he laughs while Tom Smiled, Harry opens his mouth to say something but Tom interrupts him.

"I can't get rid of that one," Tom says pointing at me and I smiled... He smiled too and I was in shock, while Tom leaves I couldn't stop seeing his back, he looked so good that I didn't realize that I was starring at him.

"Hey, Rule Number nine remember?" Harry said while smiling because of how stupid I looked.

Let me explain, Rule #9: Relatives of your best friend are off-limits, and sadly, Tom is relate to him, not that I like him like that but he was hot! Every girl in our school was in love with him, I mean come on, curly brown hair. Yeah, that's all I need!