Fight for me...

Okay, Okay...

I know yall are probably mad at me for no posting, and I'm not gonna blame anyone or anything, I was just lazy, and trust me, this would not repeat! 

Harry drop me in my locker, while I was putting my books in my backpack, a guy came closer and tell me

 "Hey beautiful, you need help?" He said with a smirk on his face, a dirty smirk

"No thank you," I said, I was scared because I knew what was these guys intention, they always do the same, make an excuse to talk with a girl, be closer, and then... Well, we already know what happens then, and the worst part is that all these girls agreed to it... 

"Are you sure?" He said, he looked confident but I knew something was up when he looked to his friends and back to me, he put his arms around my hips and I got scared.

"Yes, im sure" Where is Harry when I need him. I thought.

Suddenly I don't feel the hands in my hips, I looked up and I see Tom punching the guy against the locker, I was scared

"y/n" harry scream, he looked scared, we looked scared...

The bell rings, everybody dissolves, while some teachers were separating Tom and the guy.

Sadly, Harry and I didn't have the same classes so he made his way to his and I made my way to mine.

Entering the class everybody has his eyes on me, how bizarre.

Thankfully the teacher didn't saw my skirt... at least that what I thought.

"Miss l/n" An old lady comes into the class and says, everybody had their eyes on her.

"Yes?" I said

"Come with me," She said while leaving the classroom, I walk out of the class adjusting my skirt, and everybody laughs.

We enter an office, while I see a guy sitting in a chair next to the door with an angry face, that was the guy that Tom was fitting, then I see him, I see Tom leaving the Principal's office.

"I hope this does not repeat Mister Holland." While Tom closes the door.

----------------------------------------------

Lol, sorry for this short VERY short story, i will try to post another one this week because I know it's short... 

Anyways, I'm starting a poem book, about quotes, as quotes :/

Actually, be sincere, if i do one, would yall read it? Anyways, anyone saw Tom's new story? 

HE IS PLAYING GUITARRERERERERE... sorry but like, look at him, H.O.T. 

"Alexa, play 'Let her go' by passenger"

I'm gonna go cry w sad music...

Instagram: thomasstanleyf1

Tik Tok: thomasstanleyf1

Twitter: ThomasStanleyf1

Kiss

Love

Thomas

:>