Chapter 31: Lovely Days Goes On Forever.

It was a middle of a late Tuesday afternoon around the scenic hills of Nichols Canyon as Emma was in a middle of a discussion with her best friend behind the line

"Oh, Bon, I think that's wonderfull!" Emma happily beamed behind the line as she was at the front porch, cradling her eight-month belly.

Bonnie happily grinned, hearing Emma's beaming response. "Great Em!, I'll let the girls know that you'll be coming over this Sunday, therefore we can prepare your party earlier so you won't have to worry about anything for your 'lovely baby shower' of yours." She teasingly giggled behind the line.

Emma laughed behind the line as she let out a relieving sigh smile. "Thanks, Bon I'll see you all on Sunday. Bye!"

"Bye!," Bonnie sang before signing out their calls together.

After signing out, Emma took a relieving sigh as she walked back inside towards the living room, cradling her swollen belly. She was now in her 8th month and 30 week period and Emma couldn't felt excited as ever, just one more month to go and her little ones will be finally born in her motherly arms soon enough.

She made her way towards the large couch and sat down when suddenly she heard Willow's footsteps coming out from the kitchen as she made her way towards Emma as she petted her sweetly in the head.

"Wanna lay down on them Willow, hm?" She asked cutely, cradling her growing belly as Willow began wagging her excitedly on her.

Emma giggly-smiled, caressing Willow nicely."Alright then..." She said, grabbing the pillows from the couch, placing them on the sidearm as she lays back carefully on the couch as the pillows supported her head comfortably.

"Come on Willow, just be gentle, okay?" She sweetly said, patting her lap as Willow hops in under her, resting her head gently and cutely on her baby bump as Emma watched her cutely in her view.

"Silly..." She giggled softly, caressing her head nicely as Willow closes her eyes for a nap.

As Emma was resting, caressing Willow on her bump. She reached out her phone by the table as she tries to message Tom if he's coming home already.

__________

Tom was just packing two paper bags of groceries he'd bought from the VONS Supermarket when a popping message sound came from his phone as he immediately took it out from his pocket and read it.

Emma: Are you going home now? Message me if you read this cause our little ones and I miss you already here.

Tom laughed softly at her message as he immediately tapped on the message bar and quickly reply to her message.

Tom: haha, I'm coming home now, Duck. I miss you too as well as our twins. Just hang in there you lovely women cause I'm packing everything up here.