Chapter 16: Is it a Secret?

Three days have passed since her first appointment, Emma and Tom were very excited as ever since they've found out they're having twins, Emma's mood swings made have started to shown due to her growing pregnancy, but thankfully Rupert, was able ga...

Three days have passed since her first appointment, Emma and Tom were very excited as ever since they've found out they're having twins, Emma's mood swings made have started to shown due to her growing pregnancy, but thankfully Rupert, was able gave Tom some advises the day before her mood swings started and he was lucky enough that Emma didn't bite his head off due to Rupert Grint's help.

__________

Emma was looking herself at the mirror, she was wearing an black intimate clothing that Bonnie bought it for her for earlier, she shyly blushed to herself as she tuck her hair behind her ear making looked beautiful and sensual elegant as ever as she looked herself from the mirror, she made have been two weeks pregnant, but her baby bump was still invisible to her.
She sat from the bed as she recalled herself what Bonnie told her earlier.

-FLASHBACK-

Emma was relaxing herself in the living room while she's watching television together with Willow on her lap, Tom meanwhile was off to work, He was still wrapping up his final filming for his upcoming historic film called Muerto Del Canyon, that will be released in the year 2021, He told Emma that he would be back at six'O clock in the afternoon as he promised her reassuringly without any hesitation.

She was now getting so bored, that her minutes had turned to hours, she stood up and made her way towards the kitchen as Willow followed behind, she opened the fridge and grabbed the box of ice cream from the freezer and made her way back towards the living room as she sat down while she continued watching television while she slowly ate a spoonful of ice cream.

She's been craving a lot lately since the passed two weeks ever since she got pregnant, but she couldn't helped herself, besides she's bored, she needs something that can make her relaxed and make her feel better whenever she was alone.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Emma looked at door and then checked her phone.

'He told me that he would be back at 6, clearly it isn't him,' she said to her thoughts, she stood up and put her ice cream down and made her way towards the front door.

"Hold On!" She yelled as the doorbell rang twice.

She opened the door and it was her best friend, "Bonnie!" She greetingly hugged her best friend, "Come in" She said welcomely.

Bonnie happily smiled as she entered the house, "Hows your day Em?" she asked as she sat down at the couch.

"Not good actually, I'm so bored, Bon!" she said sarcastically as she sat down beside her.

Bonnie laughed "I see, You've been craving a lot lately?" She said while looking the box of ice cream laying on the table.

"Yeah... I couldn't help myself really..." She said Embarrassingly while she frowned, scratching the back of her neck.