Part 2

SHORT INTROOO 

________________

Deku POV

The new person I met yesterday had the same hair as my old friend, then again I wasn;t sure that they had the same name, I've also seen quite a few people with half red half white hair so I'm not sure I'll ever find him again... I did our little pound on my chest because it comforted me knowing someone out there could be doing the same thing as me knowing they had a friend out there somewhere. Todoroki and I had arranged to meet again in front of my house at 3:00pm to hang out again but he seemed to be running late, I had no idea why though maybe royal duties? I leaned up against the outside of my house waiting for him to arrive. Did he ditch me? I mean he is royalty, he might have forgotten or was caught up in his royal business. I walked over to a nearby rock to sit on. I wish I was royalty, then my mom could live the glamorous life she deserves..  I sigh then try to cheer up, after all I was sure Todoroki was on his way right now! 

Time skip to like 20 minutes later, Todoroki FINALLY shows up

It took many more minutes but eventually he did show up, he ran towards me and when he got to me he was panting "I-I'm so, sorry for the- wait." He was out of breath and panting "You okay? what happened?" I asked wondering why he had run all the way here. "I felt bad for- being late so- I sprinted here" He replied still panting. "Do you need some water? I could get you some?" I suggested but he shook his head then stood up straight, took a deep breath then relaxed his breathing. "I'm fine." He said. We spent the whole entire day walking in the forest behind my house talking, when I came across the area my old friend and I had met, "come over here" I say motioning towards the spot. Since then I had decorated the bench there with some flowers which was a great decision on my part. (A/N I just realized I forgot to mention in the last chapter that they met at a mysterious bench in the middle of the forest, nobody knows how it got there) "Why does this area look so familiar..." Todoroki whispered under his breath but I dismissed it. We sat there together talking and overall having a good time, we agreed to hang out as much as possible just in case he would have to move on to another town. We didn't think about that though, we just spent time together in that moment I was glad to make a new friend.

________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERR I just wanna try to post a lot and the shorter the chapter the easier to get them posted, have a good day/night