Part 5

Sorry for inactivityyyyy ive been talking with friends and completely forgot i write on wattpad-

_________________

Todoroki POV

"what did you just say?" I said looking at her slowly "I said, you're getting married to the prince here, everything is arranged." I froze, why would she make arrangements for something so important like this? What the actual fuck. "WHY WOULD YOU SIGN ME UP FOR SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT LIKE THIS?!" I yelled at her angrily. "You are a prince but your father is a king and he chose this for you to strengthen our rule. You would have never had a say in this it was inevitable" She replied calmly. I glared at her angrily, no furiously. I took a deep breath in an effort to calm myself to no avail. I dashed into my room slamming the door behind me. Why does my life suck this much? I just wish I were normal... that way I could hang out with Midoriya whenever.

Midoriya POV

I woke up today in a great mood! Hanging out with Todoroki has been so much fun recently! The only thing is because of the fact I'm a commoner I have to do many jobs for half of the day whereas Todoroki is almost always available, which kinda sucks. I hopped downstairs to see my mom making breakfast in the kitchen, "morning mom" I said walking towards her to see what she was making, it was some toast as usual but I like toast so I don't mind. "Hey Izuku.." She said seeming like she was worried about something. "W-whats wrong?" I asked becoming worried myself. "well it's just... that new friend of yours is a prince, isn't he?" She asked looking up at me. "yes" I said hesitating. "well I just think you shouldn't mingle with royalty, if you guys got into a fight then he has the power to exile us or something. Im just worried is all, commoners should mingle with commoners and royalty should mingle with royalty in my opinion" my mom said fidgeting with her fingers. I was shocked my mom would even suggest such a thing "Mom we both like hanging out with each other and I know for a fact that Todoroki wouldn't use his royal powers against me!" I exclaimed hastily. "I know you think that but you never know Izuku it could go wrong" She reasoned walking towards me probably for a hug to get rid of tension. I backed away and walked towards the door "You dont even know Todoroki, he's cool and wouldnt abuse his power for his own gain!" I said angrily then I swung the door open and ran out into the forest. I went to the other side of the forest that I never go to thinking I would be able to navigate it, I was sadly mistaken. I got a little lost but I didn't care, if I go back I would be full of shame anyways and I would be too embarrassed to face my own mom. I sigh then sit by a tree just looking around. I look up to see the sky slowly darkening I decide it would be best to sleep then to find my way back in daylight, the fores wasnt too thick so I should be able to find my way back in the morning. I was attempting to nod off against a tree when suddenly I heard a rustle in the bush I whip my head to look at the bush, heart racing. I was terrified of whatever was on he other side of that bush.

__________________

fecdxs soooo sososososososo sorry for taking forever to write the next chapter, art block suckss