Part 16

this chapter takes place back at the castle/town the princes had left

and im too lazy to write endeavor and mitsukis husband in so m e h 

_____________

3rd person POV

"Where is he?!? And where is half of your search team?!!" Queen Mitsuki hissed at the search team that had just come back from looking around thetown. One of the timid guards were pushed to the front to face her "U-um well you see your h-highness, we couldnt find prince K-katsuki around the town" The guard stuttered hanging his head low. Rage filled Queen Mitsukis face, just as she was about to slap the guard he continued "B-but! We did see him flying away from the castle w-with the escaped dragon!! S-so half of our team is attempting to follow them n-now."Mitsuki paused then lowered her hand, she grabbed the guards collar and growled "You better find him or Ill have all of your heads, ya hear?" The guard violently nodded then scurried back into the guard crowd when he was released. "ALL OF YOU KEEP SEARCHING, SEARCH OUTSIDE OF THE TOWN TOO." She yelled to all of the guards. Suddenly Mitsuki felt a tap on her shoulder when she looked back it was her friend Rei with a stern look on her face. "May I ask the guards to search for Shoto as well?" She asked politely. "you may" Mitsuki responded moving aside. The guards were relieved, thinking they wouldnt be yelled at because of Reis kind tone towards her friend but they were sadly mistaken. "YOU LOT BETTER FIND MY SHOTO OR ELSE THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSEQUENCES, DO ANY OF YOU IMBICILES HAVE AN OUNCE OF A LEAD AS TO WHERE HE COULD BE??" She screamed at the guards. Mitsuki smiled, happy that she had taught her friend well. Rei pointed to one of the guards "You, any information?" she asked in an annoyed tone. The guards stepped up and said "Well no but the guard you sent to watch Shoto might know something!" then she pointed to another guard and stepped back into the crowd. "You, step up and tell me about what you saw while watching him" Mitsuki said in a monotone voice pointing to the guard, he stepped up and said "Shotos friend, the green haired one was with him last before he ran off. I suggest we check his green haired friends house in case his mother knows anything." Rei thought for a second then said "at least you have an ounce of competence. Lets go, lead the way to her house" 

___________________

sorry for short chapter it was a little rushed :,)