Chapter Four>

Media> banner!!

Chapter Four> fuck.

I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar from his pantry. The house was a mess, red cups scattered throughout the floors and the odor of alcohol lingered across the rooms. I grinned as I heard loud footsteps run down the stairs.

"Hey pretty boy you ready to make me that omelet?" I said as he got into the kitchen

"You're here." He breathed out

"Indeed I am"

"Why are you so calm?!?" He asked shocked

"Is there any reason not to be?" I asked

He took a seat next to me, "About last night..." He started, "We were drunk and things happened..."

"Yes they did, and it's fine. We were drunk and it was a stupid mistake, lets just forget any of that happened." I concluded

"Yeah, it'll be like we never even met," he agreed, "you should leave, you're parents are probably worried sick...- oh shit sorry I forgot" he reminded himself

"Right...I should probably go..." I said quietly

I left without another word said and that was it. Five weeks later we still hadn't talked to each other, there'd be occasional head nods in the hallway but no communication whatsoever. My period had been 4 weeks late and I was getting extremely worried. During first period that day I felt extremely nauseous and threw up my morning's breakfast. After school I went to a drug store next to my dance studio. I bought 5 pregnancy tests from different brands and headed over to teach the dance lesson. Excessive I know, but I needed to be positive. After that was over I rushed to my house.

"Here I go..." I sighed to myself

I drank two bottles of water and peed on each and every stick. After the necessary time was up I started to freak out.

What if I really am pregnant? This could all be a fluke..yeah...my body is just messing with me...hormones probably...

I tried to calm myself down. It took me five minutes to gather up the courage to look at the tests. I picked up the first one. Two lines. I picked up the second one. It read positive. I picked up the third one. A plus sign. I picked up the fourth one. It had one deep red line, I sighed and looked again, there was a faint, almost unseeable line next to it. The fifth one. In bold letters it read pregnant. It was official. I was definitely pregnant.

I sat on the bathroom floor.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I muttered

When was the last time I had sex...

I thought.

"Colton" my eyes grew wide

This can't be happening...I'm pregnant?!? There's a fucking baby inside of me!! I'm carrying a human in my stomach!!!

I started to freak out.

How was I going to choreograph? How was I going to face all those people at school? How was he going to react...? All these questions were swarming around my brain.

I looked at my stomach. Gently, I rubbed my hands against it.

"What am I going to do?" I looked up, asking my parents for their guidance.

I knew if my parents were there they would tell me to keep it, my mom loved babies and my dad had a soft spot for children. They would love being grandparents, the thought of them getting mad at me would never cross their minds. They were too understanding.

I started tearing up. How was I supposed to manage all of this? Could I do it? Was I strong enough to hold a baby in my hands at 16, or 17 when it comes, and say proudly that I am a mother? Would the stress be too much? Could I be a single mother? I thought about the other options.

Abortion? Hell no.

Adoption? Considerably...

Keep it? Possibly...

Abortion crossed out of my mind faster than a dog chasing a car. I would only consider abortion if it wasn't consensual, but since it was, abortion was out. It was down to adoption and keeping it. Financially could I do it? I had a house and I still had money from my parents. I still had time to think about it so I didn't stress too much. The next thing I worried about was telling Colton. He would find out eventually, but how would he react?

"I don't know what to do..." I mumbled inside my hands as I sat stressed out on the bathroom floor.

So here you go!! Hope you like

14 votes for the next chappie!!!