Chapter Ten>

Media> bannerrrrrr

Chapter Ten> Pet Names and Appointments

I was cleaning up the house while people were leaving hungover, and throwing up on the neighbor's lawns.

Once almost everyone left I was almost done cleaning up the plastic red solo cups and the food all over the floor. Danielle came from the bathroom looking like shit and I started laughing so hard I started crying.

"YOU LOOK LIKE CRAP!!" I laughed a little meanly, but hey, she's a bitch to me so I deserve this one moment of happiness. In my defense she had makeup smeared all over her face and her hair looked like a bird's nest went through a tornado.

She gave me the bird and walked up the stairs to probably have sex with Colton or something.

She left a few minutes later and I was done cleaning up. As she was leaving, she casually walked next to the bucket of soapy water I was using to mop up the sticky floor and spilled it all over the wood floor.

"Oops." She said with a smirk and left, "Bye, slave." She shouted as she walked out the door

I sighed in frustration and went over to the mess to clean it up.

After I cleaned up the mess I went upstairs to see Colton knocked out on his bed.

"Colton." I said softly

"Mmmm" he mumbled

"Wake up"

"noooooooooo~" He said groggily

"Come on Colton." I said in a sweet voice

"'Mmmmmm I'm sleeping~~" He dazed

I sighed and jumped on him, "Wake up! You wanna go to my dance studio or not!" I shouted in his ear

He slightly opened one eye, " You just jumped on me." He said calmly

Crap...

"You know what that mean." He smirked

"No....."

"Yes..." He gave me a grin

I quickly got off and ran away as he chased me. I laughed running around the house. He chased me for about half an hour till he caught me.

After everything was resolved we got ready and left.

We got to the studio in around 30 minutes and decided to get fast food. After we ate we went to the studio.

"So this, is my second home, practically first." I explained as we walked into the doors, "I'm the youngest person that works here full time but some high schoolers volunteer and have an internship here." I stated

I said hello to my coworkers I went to my studio.

"This is where the magic happens" I showed Colton. It's a nice place, your average dance studio, the colors are bright and it brings out a happy vibe and everything is what you would expect it to be like, nice floors, clean mirrors, and speakers two times bigger than me.

Colton took a seat on the bench and some of my students came in. I greeted them cheerfully. I taught an advanced class different techniques on how to choreograph and different dances for popular songs. The ages ranged from little 7 year olds to high schoolers my age. Even though I'm their instructor, it feels like I'm part of the class as well cause I let them show everyone else what they've come up with, etc. The only difference is they pay to dance and I don't. They pay 15 dollars for each lesson. That means since there are 20 students, the company gets 300 dollars a week from my teaching, since I only work once a week. There are other teachers too that work on other days. Initially, I get paid 150 bucks once a week since each lesson is only an hour long and I get half the profits and I make 9,000 a year. (AN// Math with Kam lol)