Baby mama

Chapter 1 rewrite/revise

Emma rose king 21 years old She is Isabellas mom Her father owns a few big companies around the world she is a snobby spoiled brat she try's to be a good mom but ends up drunk or high when she is with Isabella  one time Isabella had found some of ...

Emma rose king
21 years old
She is Isabellas mom Her father owns a few big companies around the world she is a snobby spoiled brat she try's to be a good mom but ends up drunk or high when she is with Isabella one time Isabella had found some of her drugs and mistaking it as candy and she OD on it but luckily one of the maids walked in and rushed her to the hospital.

Lorenzo pov

It was one in the after noon today we had a lazy day i was in bed with my baby we were watching my little pony

Then i Heard banging and yelling i got up and put bella back on the bed cuddling her teddy I grabbed my gun and went to go see what all the nose is about
When i got to the living room i saw Emma arguing with a very mad Anthony if looks could kill she would be dead I would kill her but she is still Bella's mom even if she is a bad one ok back to reality why is she here .

Emma what do you want why are you here i said in a emotionless cold voice

"i wanted to see my baby were is she i want to spend the weekend with her I promise i will watch her more carefully this time"

"no you bitch the last time you spent time with her she found your drugs and OD on them"

"please I promise i am clean this time i just want to see my baby"

Fine you can spend one hour with her thats it but right when i said that Anthony lost it

"No she will not see her bella doesn't even like her let me kill her she almost killed bella she will not see her get the fuck out of my house you bitch"

"if you don't let me see her i will tell your father and you know how he is and what he will do"

Me and Anthony tensed at the mention of him our father is an abusive asshole when i took over i got me and my brothers out of there he still visits from time to time his only weakness is my mom and bella my mom is to blinded by love to see how he use to abuse us as kids i am so grateful he doesn't hit my mom or bella .

"fine but just for one hour"

"great glad we came to an agreement now bring me my baby i wanna take her shopping"

Hey no no no you are not leaving with her you can stay here and play with her or something but you are not taking her out I said to her she is crazy if she thinks she is going out with her by her self

oh I guess i can just call your dad and tell him how you won't let me see my little girl what do you think he will say
Emma says in a wicked voice