|Stuck On My Mind|

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

My eyes fall on the woman in front of me and I'm completely unfazed. Me and Seven wearing the same nonchalant expression.

"Get up bitch, fuck you sitting down for?" She questions.

A smile forms on my face and I bite down on my bottom lip staring up at her. "Cause if I don't stand then what?" I ask testing her.

She's pretty, she has an average sized butt, little Nia Long cut going on and a somewhat thick build. She ain't got shit on me though.

She calls herself trying to swing on me but I easily see it coming moving to my right so that it doesn't come in contact at all. I sit up instantly punching her right across her face. She falls onto the ground and I pull my gun from holder on my thigh. "Talk that shit now bitch. I dare you." I say loud enough for everybody around to hear.

While she's holding her bleeding nose with a smirk on her face I feel cold metal being pressed against the back of my head. "Drop that shit. I ain't gone let you just shoot ma baby moms." Seven replies.

Mort just laughs pointing at my gun. "Is that shit pink?" He asks referring to my gun.

"You're crazy bitch!" His baby's mother exclaims.

I turn around keeping my hand with the gun in it still pointed at her, my body facing him, my free palm rubbing up and down his chest but my face turned looking down at her. His gun still pointed at me. I can see lust flash in his eyes. "That's sad," a fake pout forms on my face and then breaks when a smile forms.  "Actually thought you was pretty. We coulda worked somethin' out."

"Damn," Mort says in a trance. "She get sexier by the min don't she?" He asks referring to me.

"Nice meeting y'all." I lower my gun knowing damn well he ain't got shoot me. I step over his baby momma and down below heading to find Rome.

Seven•
"SJ"

"And that's the reason why you ain't seeing her! That right there!" My baby mother throws in my face. Waving her hands all around in front of me.

"Lower yo fuckin' voice. Fuck you think you talking to?" Just like that she calms down. I lowkey want to laugh watching as she uses napkins to try and stop her nose from bleeding.

I ain't never seen Portia get her ass beat before. To be honest she's one of those stay on guard fighting ass females. I expected her to whoop Tahani's ass but things went differently. Shit to be honest that little shit she pulled punching Portia in the face, holding her at gunpoint while rubbing on me. That shit damn near got me on wood. Hard as a brick. It's just something about Tahani in that moment that turned me on. Looking in her eyes it was like I was seeing the female me.

"You fuckin' that young bitch?" She questions.

"Fuck no," not that I don't plan on it. "That's Issac niece."

To make a long story short me and my baby moms go way back. She used to be a stripper in a high class club. One night of some dicking down and bands being thrown her way she was ready to give it all up for me. One little issue is I was so drunk I ain't wrap up. Shit what can I say, oops? At the end of the day that led to my baby girl Florida being here. I wouldn't trade her for the world. That girl got my entire face and a mug just like mine. It's just fucked up because once Portia realized I couldn't stay put and stuck on one broad she started keeping my daughter away from me.

And pulling dumb ass shit like this. I ain't saw my daughter in weeks because she won't let me but here she is popping up at clubs where I'm at trynna check females I'm talking to.