|Jealousy Looks Bad On You|

Torin Truman•
"Taj"

I stared down watching her stir in her sleep burying her face deeper into my chest. My love of my life and my son both laying on my chest resting peacefully. I wrapped my arm around both of them knowing that the two of them put together would have me spoiling them with a snap of a finger.

I didn't mind though. It's crazy how you never realized how much something means to you until you get it. Now I see I can't live without it. I love my family. And I wouldn't trade them for the world. And proposing to Hani is the best choice I've ever did in life, right in front of getting her pregnant which is the second best thing I've did in life.

I was so quick to propose I didn't even care what people would think. Didn't care about what my family would think either. If they didn't like it they could really stay they ass home. If it came down to it long as me, Tahani, and Pose is there I don't give a fuck who ain't.

My phone rang and I quickly grabbed it off the drawer beside our bed before it could wake them up. "Yeah wassup OG?" I ask in a hushed tone. Sitting up slightly I slowly move from up under them supporting my son head before laying him down bundled up and protected in our bed.

I watch as Tahani opens her eyes slowly. I lean down pecking her on the lips. "Go back to sleep baby I'll be right back." I say to her.

She just nods cuddling up with Poseidon her arms wrapped around him making sure he doesn't fall or roll over. I make my way out of the bedroom listening as Issac talks. "Did you pop the question?"

I smile widely. "Hell yeah," I reply. "She said yes. We ain't talked details yet. Don't tell Naomi I want Hani to be able to call her and both of them feel the full excitement. You know?"

"Of course. Shit I remember when I proposed, I was scared to tell everybody. Don't be like me. Be open and loud about it. This your family and you about to step into being a man now. Already a father and soon a husband. Don't let nobody make you feel ashamed about it." He preaches.

I nod making my way towards the kitchen to make some coffee. "Right thank you man. Now that I got you on the phone and what not and we on subject I think it'll be nice if you walked her down the aisle. She ain't talked to her pops in so long and you know for the longest you been the only father she done known. I just want the best for her."

"I would honored too but you know that's her decision-"

"Yeah I know but Tahani too headstrong to come out and ask you. But I know she probably gone want to so....will see." After talking a little bit more somebody bangs loudly against the front door causing me to pull my phone away from my ear. "Hold on I'm gone call you back." I say hanging up.

I make my way towards the door making sure I got a strap placed in my pants. Once I open it I come face to face with a mad ass Jesse with Aze on her hip.

She rushes inside brushing past me. "Man Jesse I know you ain't show up at her house like this." Though it was both our houses I know that Tahani don't want her no where near it so it might as well be hers.

"You been missing in action for days Torin. DAYS! Where the fuck you been? Haven't checked on your son or nothing." She rages loudly setting Aze down who rubs his eyes sleepily. She clearly pulled him out of bed to come here early in the morning and start shit.

I glance down the hall hoping Tahani didn't come out the room. "First off the apartment is stacked with food and I was going to come see him today. Plus me and Tahani back staying with eachother. You can keep the apartment and until you get on ya feet I got the bills."

She scoffs anger filling her eyes. "Oh so after that bitch kept you away from our son you just gone forgive her and move back in? It's obvious you don't care about him. But that's fine though! I'm gone take you to court and put you on child support and they gone take every single dime you got! Aka I'm gone take every dime!"