Chapter 1: Love You

It was a normal day for Suho Lee. Shower. Coffee. Breakfast. School. Except it wasn't normal at all. His schedule was messed up. He woke up 2 hours late. And to make matters worse he could barely stand because off last night. Tch. Dame Seojun. I grabbed my keys and limped out the door. Bumping into Seojun in the hallway. Because of my weak legs I fell hard on my ass. Ouch. Seojun extended his arms to help me up. "Need help" he asked smiling.

"Yea" I said leaning my body weight on him. He was surprisingly strong since he could hold his weight and my extra 100 and something pounds. He let out a chuckle "I said he'll not do it for you" he said. "Well this is all your fault" I countered. "Your the one who was begging me to fuck you" he said. My face heated remembering last night more clearly. "At a lost of words". He said lifting my chin so that I was facing him. Faces centimeters apart I couldn't resist pulling him into a kiss.

But he stopped me "Aren't we like an hour late" he said smirking to my surprise I forgot. "Oh yeah" I said. "Well we don't wanna be late do we" he said lifting me up and snatching the keys out my hands. "Hey!" I shouted. We walked out well he walked I was being carried.

He put me in my car and got in the drivers seat. And he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Love You" he said. "Love you too"