Chapter 4: Sorry

I barely even payed attention in class since then. My grades dropped from a 100% to a 25% . Everyone noticed and was questioning me and rumors were flying. But I didn't care about all that all I wanted was Seojun back. After weeks of thinking I still came up empty on ideas to make it up to him. I was upset and under a lot of pressure but I never meant to put it all on him.

It wasn't his fault. Some people just like to spread rumors. The only person who took it harder than me was Jugyeong. She's been questioning me about it all the time. I couldn't tell if it was because she liked one of us or if she really wanted to know if it was just a rumor or not.

But I'm personally leaning on #1. And I'm pretty sure she likes Seojun. I caught her at him staring multiple times. Her face flushes every time she's around him. Either she's being really obvious or I'm just being paranoid. Seojun seemed to be his normal self except he was acting real cold to me and real clingy to Jugyeong. Which was really pissing me off.

I wouldn't call it jealousy it's like a mix of envy, jealousy, and some possessiveness. I guess I never really felt this way because I always knew he would pick me over her. But now I'm not so sure. I wanted to apologize but what would that do. I need a big gesture to show I'm really sorry.

Like........... telling my dad and friends were dating.