Chapter 9: SUPRI- oh

We parted lips for just long enough for Seojun to push me on the bed. "Strip" he growled. But he should know me better than that. I sat up crisscross on the bed defiantly. "Oh so you still didn't learn from last time"

My cock throbbed at the thought of last time. And Seojun noticed. He smirked as slide off his shirt slowly removing his shirt. Revealing muscle after muscle. It took all my will not to jump up hand rip his shirt off. I have to admit it Seojun knows how to put on a good show.

Finally after what seemed like hours his shirt hit the floor. And know he worked on his pants. My patience already withered while waiting for his shirt to come off. So I calmly ( totally didn't jump on him) and unzipped his pants. I realized what I did when I saw Seojun staring hard. I jumped back "I-.......I'm s-sorry" I said.

He raised a brow to ask an unsaid question. "M-master" I whispered. "Louder" he growled as he crawled to me. "Master!" I nearly screamed as Seojun grabbed my cock out of my pants. The cold air hitting it making me shiver.

Jun ( Seojun's nickname) grabbed our cocks and rubbed them together. "Fuck" I said as I threw my head back and hit the base of the bed. Ouch. Suddenly Jun let go off both our cocks. He got up off the ground and sat on my bed. And pointed to his dick.

I immediately crawled over and begin sucking. Deep-throating it at soon as I could. Jun really never was patient. But to be fair neither was he. Within minutes Seojun was cumming hard down my throat.

"Tongue out or in" Jun said between gasps (breathes idk?). I slid my tongue out showing off all the sticky white substance on my tongue. As soon as I did Seojun flipped me on my back. I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow or maybe the next week. He entered slowly way slower than I wanted but right after the first thrust my dad came in.

"SUPRI-oh" he surveyed the scene for a bit before looking in horror. "What. The. Fuck" he grittied. Clearly pissed and before I knew it Seojun was on the floor holding his bloody nose.