Chapter 11: Fuck No

A/N:little bit of angst it might now be good but I'll try and in SUPRISED-oh a chapter awhile ago I forgot to put what tongue in or out means it means if you put your tongue out you wanna continue if you keep it in you wanna stop I thought this would be good for there relationship since I think Suho would have a hard time expressing himself during sex also before I forget

Thx so muck for 1k views

——————————————————————

"He did nothing wrong"

The room got quiet and a sudden tension. My dad looked disapproving and my sister looked like she was about to cry. She probably was. Which further more proved my conclusion.

"Break up" my dad muttered.

"What" I said.

"Break up with Seojun" he said in a louder tone. I let out a low chuckle.

"Fuck no" I said it came out with more confidence than I ever used with my father. All thanks to Seojun that's another reason I can't break up with other than the obvious I love him.

"Break up with him" he gritted through his teeth.

"Didn't I already say no" I responded.

He looked dumbfounded. I mean who could blame him the usually timid shy Suho who never even looked him in the eyes was defying him for the first time in 15 years. My phone buzzed in my pocket. A text bug before I read the message I checked the date. December 31 12:58.

A two minutes before New Years. Finally I check the text.
(In case you forgot Future Husband is Seojun Bae is Suho)
FutureHusband: is it safe for me to come out

Bae: yea but I want you to stay there

FutureHusband: why

Bae: you'll find out soon

12:59

I go to my room and shut the door and cut off the t.v and the New Year's count down was about to start.

"Seojun where are you" I whispered. "Behind you" said a voice in my ear. I jump back startled. Once i see Seojun's face I scream "FUCK YOU". " I don't mind but your dad's outside soo" he teased. Ugh such a fucking tease.

The End (Epioluge)
                         |
                    down

JUST KIDDING

The New Years count down knocked me out of my thoughts this has to be perfect. "When they say 1 mean forward okay" I said. Seojun nodded.

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S.

And then we kissed sweet and passionate.